Toy Hauler Opinions

X3Ajax

Apr 4, 2018
In the market for new toy hauler and I'm curious what everyone's experiences are with the various brands. Thanks for your input.

Markflexes

Tear It Up 2011 RZR XP
Feb 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
I like my Pacific Coachworks Rage'N. It is short and light but yet has on-board gen, fits a 4 seat RZR, front bdrm, has good sized holding tanks and has been reliable.

dezertBandito

Sep 16, 2013
I have a smaller tow behind attitude (21ft), its a 2006 and everything is still in pretty good shape, we aren't to nice to it and we keep it outside. Needs a new awning, but other than that everything is pretty much working as advertised. I plan to upgrade to a new attitude 5th wheel so i can have more storage and a front bedroom now that I have the truck to pull it.

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
In the market for new toy hauler and I'm curious what everyone's experiences are with the various brands. Thanks for your input.
What are you in the market for a 5th wheel or pull behind? Do you want luxury or a work and play? Wide body or not. There are several dealers out there with different brands. I would suggest go out and take a look at different ones It would give you a better idea of what fits you. Most all manufactures have there plusses and minuses. Don't expect to find that perfect trailer, because you wont. What ever you do decide on make sure that what ever you are going to put in the back fits.

If you Google for reviews on individual trailers you will see more bad than good. More people will post the bad issues than people with not issues.

I have had two Forest Rivers, Salem and a Stealth. I now have a Genesis Supreme 36CK. First two worked good, I am about three weeks in on the Genesis with one 7 day trip behind me. Only problem I had was a slow drip of water coming from a fitting under the kitchen sink. I re-banded and crimped the fitting, problem solved. Take in mind that what ever you purchase, there will always be maintenance.

My vote would be: Forest River, Genesis or Eclipse.

Good luck with what ever you decide.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Only have experience with Stellar who is made by Eclipse.

I have a 2006 trailer, still in service...couple small things went out but over all has been a good trailer and held up well.

X3Ajax

Apr 4, 2018
We looked at a few brands and the KZ venom 3411 5th wheel is what we like. The X3 should fit but with no extra room in the garage. Anyone had any experience with KZ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000