Time for the V2R Shit talking thread

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
So when are we going to start talking about our biggest, most important race of the season? Who is going to be there and what's your story?

JX will be there with

1919 Brandon Schueler & team
1932 Matt Parks With Jason Speiss and team
1991 Bill Schueler & Craig Scanlon and team

We need over twenty entries for this race and we need a couple good starting draws.

Oh, and we need the Murrays to stay out late and sleep in on Friday AM.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Cognito will make it to this party:DAfter the bad luck we had at the SS300 we are hoping all of our gremlins are gone, Just so happens we will have it out saturday do a little shake down:D

noceros

Jan 22, 2011
Folsom Ca.
My son Tom & I & pit crew will be there #1957 pro sr1 (rx1 rhino). We'll be running a 95" wheel base from 83", new fuel pumps, throttle cable & some other changes that were a problem in the Mint. picked up 2 sponsers yahoo !

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
heck i thought they said the Mint was the most important, damn i thought that meant V2R would be a breeze :confused:

HDRA1

old buggy dork - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
Hope everyone has fun this race not looking like we will make it in the 1913 gator lost my job

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
I am predicting that Team 1991, 'team big and small' will win overall. This is unless we have a clean run with no issues, then BOOOOOOYAAA! :eek:

smiller

Jun 28, 2012
Will Matt Parks still be racing his Holz Racing Products car or has JX built him a new one?

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Will Matt Parks still be racing his Holz Racing Products car or has JX built him a new one?
I heard he is building up a RZR 570 for the long haul......?.......
with some sort of eeeaaaassyy steer front control arms..... ....

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
Sorry for the late reply, but 'yes' Jagged X has already built one Kick AZZ RZR 570 for me to race in the BITD Pro UTV class, and it will debut at the 2012 Vegas to Reno. Kroyer Racing Engines will be doing the 'power up' and with 114 octane VP racing gas, it makes 81 hp at the crank. Walker Evans has supplied some really cool 570 shocks and with the JX suspension it cycles 14" of travel front and 16" rear. Just so you know, this is a new way of looking at desert racing... I have lost approximately 82 lbs now and my co-driver is smok'n hot, 82 lb ballerina that I recruited from Tashkent Kazakhistan. So we just have some testing to do to confirm the strength of the unobtainium front spindles and to log clutch temps, but if all checks out ok, we should be set. The 570 (actually bored and stroked to 588cc) weighs in at just under 950 lbs with a half tank of fuel, a 'mini spare,' titanium tools and a real trick 1/2 lb 'baloon' style air jack that runs off of the exhaust. Look out world! :p

howyadoin

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Aug 24, 2010
Hell, AZ
Sorry for the late reply, but 'yes' Jagged X has already built one Kick AZZ RZR 570 for me to race in the BITD Pro UTV class, and it will debut at the 2012 Vegas to Reno. Kroyer Racing Engines will be doing the 'power up' and with 114 octane VP racing gas, it makes 81 hp at the crank. Walker Evans has supplied some really cool 570 shocks and with the JX suspension it cycles 14" of travel front and 16" rear. Just so you know, this is a new way of looking at desert racing... I have lost approximately 82 lbs now and my co-driver is smok'n hot, 82 lb ballerina that I recruited from Tashkent Kazakhistan. So we just have some testing to do to confirm the strength of the unobtainium front spindles and to log clutch temps, but if all checks out ok, we should be set. The 570 (actually bored and stroked to 588cc) weighs in at just under 950 lbs with a half tank of fuel, a 'mini spare,' titanium tools and a real trick 1/2 lb 'baloon' style air jack that runs off of the exhaust. Look out world! :p
Bwaaaaahahahahaaaaa.:D

noceros

Jan 22, 2011
Folsom Ca.
Mat sounds like a badass ride, I'm unvailing our secret new car GOQUAD-TRAIL RIPPER vegas to reno baby. Over 100 mpg. 2.5 hp- 46cc (we might port & stroke the engine, maybe adv the timing). just need a couple of bike lights (no generator), no roll bar needed(weighs less than my helmet). No fuel cel needed holds just enough gas to light a cigarette.

Attachments

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010

Im calling HORSE SHIT lol

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
Im calling HORSE SHIT lol
Really why?

Other bits about the new 570...it sports a fulley enclosed and pressurized cockpit for aerodynamics and it will hit a top speed of 73 mph on hard pack. It has a lexan windshield with dual 'dust wipers.' They look like two mini California Car Dusters. Due to the enclosed and pressurized cockpit there is no need to run a pumper. The best part about the 570 is that it is extremely fuel efficient and will do the entire 550 miles of Vegas to Reno on one tank of fuel.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000