Tierra Del Sol 50th Aniversary March 2-4

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Hi guys, Toni here,got a few questions. The ride withe jeeps is Saturday at 8am and the registration fee is $60.00 on site. Is the plan to do that ride? or are we just hanging out there, checking out the vendors and doing our own ride? no biggie, just want to be prepared since we have never gone. We will leave the house around 3 or 4pm, Friday night, we will be in touch, save Deb&Roy and us a spot.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
LAST YEAR WE DID NOT GO ON THE RIDE. WE DID OUR OWN RIDES. WE CHECKED OUT THE VENDORS & YOU CAN BUY RAFFLE TICKETS. IT WAS THE GRAND OPENING OF THE 4X4 PARK. WE WATCHED LOTS OF ACTION THERE.
LOOKS LIKE SINCE IT IS THIS WEEKEND. WE PROBABLY WON'T MAKE IT.

Hi guys, Toni here,got a few questions. The ride withe jeeps is Saturday at 8am and the registration fee is $60.00 on site. Is the plan to do that ride? or are we just hanging out there, checking out the vendors and doing our own ride? no biggie, just want to be prepared since we have never gone. We will leave the house around 3 or 4pm, Friday night, we will be in touch, save Deb&Roy and us a spot.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Hey guys my friend Dan, the one that just bought the new Robby wanted directions to this event. I know how to get there but don't know the exact directions. He will be coming from Bonita.

Thanks

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I don't think we'll do the main ride. Too many cars.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
LAST YEAR WE DID NOT GO ON THE RIDE. WE DID OUR OWN RIDES. WE CHECKED OUT THE VENDORS & YOU CAN BUY RAFFLE TICKETS. IT WAS THE GRAND OPENING OF THE 4X4 PARK. WE WATCHED LOTS OF ACTION THERE.
LOOKS LIKE SINCE IT IS THIS WEEKEND. WE PROBABLY WON'T MAKE IT.
Ronnie - It's next weekend. March 2-4

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Hey guys my friend Dan, the one that just bought the new Robby wanted directions to this event. I know how to get there but don't know the exact directions. He will be coming from Bonita.

Thanks
We'll be near the S22 and Holly Rd. Best if you give him my phone number and have him call me.

We won't know exactly where we're camping until we get there Thrusday.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I will be out for a ride...not paying for registration but will be cruising around the park and truck haven.

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Finally get to see my babies again woohoo, Ernesto you can either go down 79 to s22 or all the way around, I think I'm going to go down the 79

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010

Thanks
Was looking at the map and it is shorter for him to go the way we do. 115 miles vs 165 if he goes on the 8 freeway.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Man, wish I had the gas money for this. It looks like they have a SxS ride on Saturday too. What's that about?

I was looking thought the program and thought it would be neat to go kick Chuck Norris' ass!!! LOL!!!
How tough are their red and blue compared to some of the stuff we've done?

Going to the store right now, and I'm gonna pick up a lottery ticket. Just a grand or two will do... :D

nolanremlinger

KOH Here I Come - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 13, 2010
The motor in my teryx is blown up and is currently in peices ;( My dad goes every year with his jeep buddies and i will probably tag along. Hopefully i will have a sxs to drive around and can meet up with all you guys!
-Nolan

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Today is the last day to per-register and save $10.00 on the web site! Also reserve your T-Shirt for the 50th Anniversary of TDS! :D See ya guys about 7:30am on Saturday! :eek::rolleyes::cool:
We are not doing the main ride on this one. We will run the course at some point just not with 6,000 slow Jeeps.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Toni here...again! If its ok with everyone, we can bring hamburgers/cheese/bread to make around 30 burgers ( saw a great deal at Sam's). If everyone else wants to bring something else, more burgers, trimmings, side dish for Saturday night.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000