THIS IS REDICULOUS

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I've gone to those lengths. Even waxed my chassis!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Someone would make bank if they sold a cover for the rear wheel fenders on the XP! The mud can go ALL the way up into the moldings for the bed handles! Wonder if you stuffed foam blocks up in there before a race if that would safe a lot of weight and cleanup afterwards?

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
YES!! I spent almost 2hrs 2 days in a row hosing my car off. Then had to SHOVEL my concrete slab off. Car still needs a soap n water bath. Not to mention, helmet. Suit, enclosed trailer.
I was especially sad because the car I raced only had 19 miles on it when I lined up for the mud bog.
On a positive note : Primm is mostly sand so even when we raced it in the rain it was not near like Glen Helen.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
well im glad i am pulling mine apart i have found a couple things that could have been an issue. The steering tie rod connection at rack was so loose and i lock tighted them too. Who knows. I hope i dont have to do this again so drastic but cage is going to powder tomorrow along with a few more parts. Happy washing everyone

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Did everyone require this much work to get ALL the mud out ?? WTF

Is this from Soboba or Glen Helen? We had a TON of track from Soboba. I just motored it over to Deep Creek (Hesperia containment Dam) and drove for awhile in the water. Clean as a whistle..... LOL!!!

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Glen Helen,

Dave i tried and tried and everytime i thought i was done more and more sand gravel rocks ect. So glad i pulled it apart. Its only about 2 hours to tear down that far lol

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
WTF... where did the front end go.. suspension, diff, radiator? Seriously just to get the mud off that all came off?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000