This is how they roll!

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Brandon Arthur in his TT. Watch all 3 perspectives from their GoPro's. This is a pretty hard roll!!!

Hope you enjoy, I know they didn't!
:eek:

Watch in HD..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeJshszYYyE&nomobile=1&guid=&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=US"]Brandon Arthur - Trophy Truck crash - YouTube[/ame]

Oc1

Apr 21, 2011
Ouch! Glad no one was hurt. Co dawg needs to learn to grab his shoulder straps or something as opposed to letting his arms flail around. It's hard to do but will help prevent him from possible losing a limb.

UtvMilitant

Sep 10, 2013
Ouch! Glad no one was hurt. Co dawg needs to learn to grab his shoulder straps or something as opposed to letting his arms flail around. It's hard to do but will help prevent him from possible losing a limb.
totally.

i was super nervous watching that wondering if his hand was gonna get the pinch.

dkiewicz

Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Any idea how fast they were going? I couldn't read the GPS but guess somewhere around 100 or so.:eek:

dkiewicz

Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Thanks! I knew it was close to that, and fortunately not more because it may not have turned out so good. Did they figure out what broke? It looked steering related on the right side.. Heim, tie rod?

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
Thanks! I knew it was close to that, and fortunately not more because it may not have turned out so good. Did they figure out what broke? It looked steering related on the right side.. Heim, tie rod?
No for sure diagnosis yet. They think the steering servo (directs hydraulic fluid to the steering rack) may have failed internally. The speed was 105.

MazendaLee

Sep 18, 2013
OMG. This was awesome for us but for the ones who experienced for this feeling so sorry.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000