Thinkin of a new UTV for the stable

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
I resently turned my 2 seater into a family wagon and now I missin the the 2 seat thrill. Now the ? is which UTV to trans form in to my desert blaster/ dune shreader ??? What are your thoughts

Razor S

Teryx with long travel

New Rhino with long travel

1000 Cat

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Steve,

I am in the same boat as you.... Here is what I am going to do.

I am going to get one of the 2010 Rhinos with the rear seat once they are released. As long as it is what it looks like from the pics I should say... Then I am going to have a custom cage built and add a 3rd row rear seat in the bed. I have 4 boys, me and my wife. I need a 6 seater. I am going to add LT and that will be the family cruiser. Probably a Magnum Project.

Then I am going to convert my current Rhino back to a 2 seater. That is going to be the Rhino that me and Mikey tear up.

Just a thought......

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
If I was going to buy new I would buy the Teryx. If not probably a Rhino because there are some great deals on used ones right now.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I would go Teryx just due to the fact that they are similar to the RHino in how they are set up yet those motors can RIP stock and with a little work added they can REALLY RIP! If pure power is what you want and you are planning a full ground up build then no doubt the Artic Cat should be considered....no denying that the kitty motor SCREAMS with power!

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
I like Mike's idea! The new 4-seat Rhino is at the top of my list for a new purchase.
I plan on getting on the list and getting one of the first ones....

You can practice on yours and get the kit dialed in then when it is perfect you can put mine on.... LOL.

I really like the Rhino. It is comfortable, reliable and I already know all about it..... I sat in the Teryx and took it for a short spin..... My fat azz was just more comforable in the Rhino. Sure I would like al ittle more pwoer but oh well.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
RZR-S steve, it is all done already. Bighorn tires, more power,

has rear cage and + suspension that works very well, needs belts and maybe doors but all else is there.

Rog

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona

has rear cage and + suspension that works very well, needs belts and maybe doors but all else is there.

Rog
Im just wondering whaT would be the better $ deal Razor S

Teryx and add the long travel about the same price , How are the Teryxs holding up ??

How are the Razors holding up ??

shonuff

"Kiss My Converse" - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
murrieta

X2... my friend just got one before our last G trip so i got to drive it for a while. unbeliveable dune machine straight out of the box!!!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
X2... my friend just got one before our last G trip so i got to drive it for a while. unbeliveable dune machine straight out of the box!!!
Nice lookin machine! I just cant give up that 4wd option . Im hoping that yamaha will pop out with a new 800 in just a few more days

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000