The UNDERGROUND is taking over Glamis North 3-28 thru 3-31

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Amy's Wash and Red Canyon are also great rides. Ciraco Summit and Hotel Calif. is a really fun ride for all!

Count me in!

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
hit the oasis/bat caves in one ride ,nice ride (caves at dusk, sunset over the salton sea :)

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
are all the trails graded or whoop roads? IS there any canyon trails? Tech stuff? The Oasis ride was kinda boring.
some are graded yes on the canyon trails ,not too much tech ,bradshaw a little rocky first part, then fine road to the trestle ,does that help?

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
are all the trails graded or whoop roads? IS there any canyon trails? Tech stuff? The Oasis ride was kinda boring.
The Little Rubicon BABY ;-)

Have Tom Take you guys or you can come out on our ride ;-)

some are graded yes on the canyon trails ,not too much tech ,bradshaw a little rocky first part, then fine road to the trestle ,does that help?
Come on Tom you can do it - Take them thru the Little Rubicon ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
The Little Rubicon BABY ;-)

Have Tom Take you guys or you can come out on our ride ;-)

Come on Tom you can do it - Take them thru the Little Rubicon ;-)
I WONDERED WHY NO ONE MENTIONED THE LITTLE RUBICON.
I REALLY LIKED THE RIDGE COMING BACK FROM HOTEL CALIFORNIA OVERLOOKING THE CANYON.
I AM SURE CISCO HAS ALL THE GPS INFO.

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
take them out to the mines, trail / black diamond,lettle of both but all day rides rusty has gps. 80 plus milesround trip

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Is anyone going? Glamis North always has great events and stuff for the kids on Holiday Weekends. I have a ton of GPS trails downloaded that I want to explore.

Get yourself booked up and add your name to the list.

1. Rusty and Family
2. Joey and Family
3. 10K T and Family
4 . Tom and Family
5. Zane & Tammy
6. Danny and Family
7. Josh and daughter
8. Bickle and Family
9. RJ and Lady
10. Honey Badger
11. Jeremy and Family

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
The ride to the Oasis is pretty smooth, but the secret is to head away from the Oasis toward the aquaduct, that is where the fun begins. Off the Bradshaw, there is some good technical riding up to SLA/Patti Hearst Site and down and some trails out of Red Canyon. I'll take you on some rides where you will have a belly full of whoops and technical by the end of the day. Those Hot Tubs will be calling you. LOL

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Steve can make any ride fun especially chasing him in the desert. I dont think he knows that UTVs have brakes. Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000