THE TEXTRON WILDCAT XX IS COMING…

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

The Textron Wildcat XX Is Coming…

UTVUnderground.com spent a few days with Textron Off-Road last week leading into the King Of The Hammers event testing the all-new Wildcat XX. While mum is the word on all the deets, what we can tell you is on February 25th the “CAT” will be out of the bag and we will be able to fill you in on everything you have been waiting to know about this long anticipated machine.

DCIM100MEDIADJI_0004.JPG

We want to say thank you to Textron for having us out to test drive the all-new machine and we are thrilled to share with you all of the ins and outs of this awesome new vehicle!

Stay tuned….

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
I thought i heard the reveal was pushed back until March now??

Looks like i might have gotten Fake News lol

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
I would guess you have the correct info...i think i saw it on Facebook or Instagram, maybe that was when they would be available at dealerships or something.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
So what happened? I did see a write up on the home page yesterday, which did not last a full Day, now it’s gone and back the the UTV Championship. Any more news about the WildCat going to be shared?

If it makes it any better, we can call it the Polaris WildCat XX! Then we can have multiple threads about it.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
So what happened? I did see a write up on the home page yesterday, which did not last a full Day, now it’s gone and back the the UTV Championship. Any more news about the WildCat going to be shared?

If it makes it any better, we can call it the Polaris WildCat XX! Then we can have multiple threads about it.
I am surprised there is nothing about the Wildcat XX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
UTVGuide has a well written, in depth article about it with all the info/specs.
UTVGuide has a well written, in depth article about it with all the info/specs.

UTVGuide did a good job. Lots of cool stuff went in to the design of the Wildcat XX. The pre-wiring for lights and add ons is nice too. Sounds like they built a tough car, now lets see how it holds up. It for sure will be much better than the original Wildcat and Wildcat X.

The non-turbo market has gotten better with this release.

Reactions: jajl22

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
It sounds like a lot of thought went into the design of the Wildcat XX...If you are truly interested in the new machine i recommend the UTVGuide article...it is a nice read and gives you a good understanding of some of the why's and how's of the new Wildcat XX

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

I was on the road with little service and I had to fix formatting on the article Daniel did for us. As you remember this intro was during the king of the hammers week so I had one of our contributors cover it. So I needed to fix a few things on the formatting side. Sorry guys. Everything is up and running. I posted the entire review in the forum as well. http://www.utvunderground.com/the-textron-wildcat-xx-is-here-finally-56020.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000