The Polaris RZR Tour: Rally On The Rocks (Episode 1) *UTVUnderground VIDEO SERIES*

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
The 1st of 6 new episodes by UTVUnderground.com is here!! Check out episode 1 where we take The Polaris RZR Tour to Moab, UT for the annual Rally On The Rocks event!!!

http://www.utvunderground.com/utvunderground-presents-rally-on-the-rocks-2514.html

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zVXkOWzVB9A?list=PLafdRZtJSBY1y-SUuHtV3kMDJhtFiOcRR&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Re: The Polaris RZR Tour: Rally On The Rocks (Episode 1) *UTVUnderground VIDEO SERIES

Awesome video Joey! I really miss rock crawling! Maybe we can make it to next years Rally!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Re: The Polaris RZR Tour: Rally On The Rocks (Episode 1) *UTVUnderground VIDEO SERIES

Great video of the Polaris RZR family. Rally on the rocks was a true test for these new machines. Polaris was well represented and our machine had not 1 issue all week. We were able to drive the new Polaris RZR XP 900 2 and 4 seater and of course the family UTV dominates the rocks. If you haven't been to Moab then you better get out and try it.

Familyman

Family. It's about time.
Jan 24, 2011
Mesa, Az

Great video. Moab is awesome. My question though is what's a "toe strap" and why is it helpful in Moab? Lol

ROTR

Rock Crawler
Mar 9, 2011
Utah
www.rallyontherocks.com

Great Vid Joey. You represented the Rally well!
For those of you who dont know why you need a strap sometimes, you just need to come out and see for yourself.
Theres nothing quite like being on a steep rock face, all you can see is blue sky and your spotter says "hit it".
Cant wait for Rally on the Rocks 2013.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009

I think they are poking fun at "Toe Strap" not at needing a tow strap.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA

Tow straps are needed in Moab when you come up to a obstacle and it's pretty knarly and you feel the need that you want to stay on all 4 wheels .I can honestly say it helps you out when your in a bind. This was my first time experience of Moab , Utah and no straps needed. There will be some cliffs as you climb up!

Familyman

Family. It's about time.
Jan 24, 2011
Mesa, Az

I think they are poking fun at "Toe Strap" not at needing a tow strap.
yep. Funny how people feel the need to explain when a tow strap is needed and not even catching the fact that is says TOE instead of TOW. I'm definitely not the spelling police, but rather found the mistake kind of funny.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Sorry about the TOE STRAP mistake guys... lol I had to laugh too. Considering all the people who proof our videos, how this slips our eyes is nuts.. haha SORRY GUYS!

WOODY, thanks for all your participation in the video and riding with us. We decided to cut your roll over out... lol Please share it on your sites as well!!!!

socal2ks

Nov 12, 2009
Kansas

Great video!

Did the Xp4's have a hard time in the rocks? Is the wheelbase an advantage/disadvantage:confused:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

The XP4's are awesome in the rocks. They have advantage on certain obstacles where wheel base comes into play and in some situations they are too long and can drag but overall they were fantastic in the rocks!

socal2ks

Nov 12, 2009
Kansas

Thats good to hear. I was all set to buy an XP4, but now I hear something new may be coming out in January?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000