The NEW UTVUnderground.com

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thanks again guys!

AS FYI, I am going to be loading in more and more content over the next few days and weeks so keep visiting the homepage and exploring. You will probably find some cool old stuff you may have or havent seen before.

If you have a feature you would like to see let me know and we will see what we can do!! Always looking for new ideas!

And lastly, lets get the forum pumping! Invite your friends and neighbors, share the site on your Facebook pages, and help us grow this bad boy!!!!

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Love the new site but I really like the recent threads page and would hate to see it go away.....

Thanks guys! Only thing that I see thats a little quirky is that when you go from the new homepage to the forum it brings up the Recent Threads page, which I like, but once in the forum the FORUM button in the top nav bar then takes you to the forums listings. Eventually, once we convert to the updated forum software that is how it will be anyway, the recent threads page will be gone so I guess this will help you all prepare.. lol

Anyway, I am glad you guys like the new look and feel. Trust me when I say there is a lot of hard work in this new design, so to get this much positive feedback certainly makes it all worth it!

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
I agree, but I found the tool to look at it that way, so its all good. Forum is way to big to look at every section, I just look at the new posts.

I just checked out the new posts tab and it doesn't show most of the posts that show in the recent threads section when going to the home page...:confused:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I LIKE IT BUT I AM HAVING A HARD TIME POSTING PIX. I DON'T THINK IT IS BECAUSE I AM IN BAJA MISSOURI.
What is the problem you are experiencing? Are ou trying to upload directly through the site or are you using a hosting site and pasting the link?

Way-Good. You guys work hard over here and put a ton of time in.

Looks Awesome.

Thank You:)
thanks Beach Leo! Its been a a lot of work and has been something I have personally been striving for almost a year to have created. Its only the beginning! I am super pumped that Mad Media stepped up to help take UTVUnderground.com to the next level! And for the rumor mill on other sites, NO I DID NOT SELL! I am still here as the owner of UTVUG!

Very cool, but I can't get to the home page from my lap top? Not sure why. It comes up fine on my phone.
Yeah try what papa bear said. Clear your browsing history through your browser and also try clearing your CACHE in your browser as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000