The NEW UTVUnderground.com

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well as you may have noticed we have launched our new look site! We are working out some of the small kinks still but all should be about 100%!

The biggest change you should notice is our new homepage!

If you visit http://utvunderground.com you should see this new homepage, if your browser continues to default to http://utvunderground.com/forum then you may need to clear your cookies and/or cache. So far only our Firefox browser has shown this issue.

Otherwise, you will notice our new homepage which has our awesome coverage, stories, photos, and video content in one easy to find place. No more losing all of our content into the forum abyss. However, we will continue to share these topics in the forum and encourage all of you to do the same.

Navigation should be pretty self explanatory, and similar as to what you are already familiar with in the forum itself. We will however be updating the forum to a newer version where some changes will occur but that shouldn't be for atleast another couple of weeks.

One thing you will see change is our new Classifieds section. We are working on it now and could launch it as soon as this evening but could take a few more days. Here is where we will merge our classifieds with those from Race-Dezert.com and our other affiliate site Gymkhana.com. This will make UTVUnderground's classifieds the most comprehensive on the net in terms of UTV! So stay tuned for that.

Otherwise, all feedback is welcomed, good or bad however we do understand that not all change is welcomed but we felt it was time to give UTVUG the facelift it needed to help us grow into the future. As our news content grows we want to be able to organize it, share it, and promote it in the best way possible!

Thank you to everyone for all of your support! Stay tuned as we have fresh new content coming your way!!!!!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Looks Sweet so far!! Hopefully the classifieds to end up to much like RDC. There system is wack and impossible to search. I find myself looking thru 2 pages and say'n Eff this!!! Especially on the Race parts section, theres usually 9,999,999 pages to brouse thru:mad:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
its the exact same system Jim... And yes, its a massive classifieds which is a good thing! However, they now limit the postings to only being 1 month old. But trust me, its going to be WAY better than the way we have it today. Now if you post it on UTVUG to sell, a lot more people will see it via our network.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Please disregard tapatalk is working. Now i may never get off this site. There goes the marriage the job oh well this is too much fun. Thank you la famillia for telling me about this site. Love it great job who does this site and thank you for all the hard work you do :D

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
This here new forum thingy is flat out RAD!!!!! This is the only entertainment we got up here in BakerTucky :eek::eek: If it wasn't for this site, I'd probably have at least one or two promotions, but this is more fun. I'm on here so much, I'm addicted, I'm beginning to think I need to go to SxS anonymous :eek: But who am I kidding. That's for quitters :D

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Great job Joey!!!

Looks great and is very intuitive.

NP navigating at all!!!

It's about time you upgraded that ol' steam engine. :cool:

Dan...

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thanks guys! Only thing that I see thats a little quirky is that when you go from the new homepage to the forum it brings up the Recent Threads page, which I like, but once in the forum the FORUM button in the top nav bar then takes you to the forums listings. Eventually, once we convert to the updated forum software that is how it will be anyway, the recent threads page will be gone so I guess this will help you all prepare.. lol

Anyway, I am glad you guys like the new look and feel. Trust me when I say there is a lot of hard work in this new design, so to get this much positive feedback certainly makes it all worth it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000