The New Can-Am Maverick.....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
What will it be?

I have seen guys who were out driving with Can-Am doing what I assume is filming and shooting photos for a Can-Am ad campaign make posts on their social pages that they can't wait for people to see what they were doing. Eluding to driving something next level.

Then BadAssMav leaked some info here on the site about some intel he got on them moving the diff back on a new model.

So what do you think it will be?? Longer? More power? More suspension?

Maybe I should ask, what do you hope it to be!?

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
shit, its hard to tell the future. Since the Teryx and rzr800 changed up the Rhino thinking i cant predict anything. I know a few things i would like to see but i am only one guy and my opinion dont mean chit.

All i know is, I am itching for a new sport ride. And i dont give a fawk who makes it, well if it Popo i will really have to think about it.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
New frame design with better suspension set up and longer wheelbase would be a big step for can am and really get the sales going.

A new clutch set up would be nice too!

It is nice to see the manufactures not waiting to come out with stuff.

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
I hope they trump Polaris HP .. I liked it when Maverick was #1 at 101 HP for brief period of time.

Boschma

I'd guess longer wheelbase, and more power.

I love how the manufacturers arn't wasting anytime one upping each other. I'll be in the market for a performance 4 seater in the next couple years, once my boys are big enough. I hope they continue to do some serious battling in the mean time.

Last edited:

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
My ipad that I'm using for GPS and maps using the app called Gaia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
Sorry, it's a N/A cam am maverick with the Evo ECM flash. No big bore, no spray, no boost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000