The LEGEND Hauler by Warrior Lifestyles

sd90

Jan 22, 2012
Are these the same people that made Weekend Warrior toy haulers a few years back? I think they were the best trailers out there. When I was in the market to get one, (2008) they went out of business!

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
My dad bought a WW and it spent more time in the shop than camping.....What an overpriced turd that thing was.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
I have a 2008 Rag'N XL3205 and not one lick of trouble outside of a corner on the front siding that came loose and opened a bit. No biggie and it's good as new. They probably shot the staples through the aluminum.

I did a ton of research at the time, and Rag'N and Warrior were the best thing going (Oh, oh, I can already smell the smoke from the flames!!!!) until they were close to closing the doors and then the quality took a BIG dive. I believe if the unit was manufactured late 2007 to the first month or two of 2008, you were o.k. after that all bets are off.

These days there's tons of great rigs out there, but I think WW made folks step it up a bit and that's the result of competition even if they aren't in business any longer.

I can say it's pretty tough to find a WW or Rag'N for sale used in good condition. The folks I speak with that have sales lots say they don't stay on the lot for more than a day or two because folks are always looking for them.

I also think it's like anything else, you get lemons even with Ferrari's and Lambo's, so it isn't always a guarantee when you buy top line you always have success with it.

calstyl2

Hammer Rescue Pilot
Dec 22, 2011
Cherry Valley, CA
In late 07 Weekend Warrior did some production changes and their quality sank, like a rock, within a year of my purchase, Giant RV would not service WW because of the backlog of payments to Giant.

I have a FSW3200 that I have hauled a Landcruiser in and currently a Ranger Crew and its been a decent trailer but still has some issues.

Grampsride

Team Incognito
May 8, 2009
Imperial, Ca
All you have to do is a google search regarding the issues. Yes, like ferrai or lambo, you get lemons, but when 1 out of every 5 units is a lemon, the end result was inevitable. I own one, an 08, had some issues, but not near what others have had.

calstyl2

Hammer Rescue Pilot
Dec 22, 2011
Cherry Valley, CA
The other thing that really confuses people, is that WW model years and real years never matched, I have a 07, built in the middle of 06, 08's were 07 and 08, I think they used the Chinese New Year.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
The other thing that really confuses people, is that WW model years and real years never matched, I have a 07, built in the middle of 06, 08's were 07 and 08, I think they used the Chinese New Year.

LOL that explains everything!!! I can't say I got the Cadillac, but it's been good to us so far, knock on wood....

FBT

I usually stay out of this stuff, but my son owned a WW, and it was a terrible experience. It cost him a fortune. (to him)
I have a younger guy, in his early 30's, who is the son of one of my dearest friends. He is a certified tech and warranty man for several of the best names in the RV industry. He is a one man shop, and is always 3 months or so backed-up with work coming from up to 200 miles away. in other words, he is well respected, well trained and very good at what he does, repair RV's.
After the nightmares I have seen in his shop, and the experience my son had, I could not purchase a WW product.
Granted, there are a number of other manufacturers out there with poor reputations, but nothing comes close to what I have seen a 60,000 WW product come apart like and come to his shop for repair..
I am not out to start a war with the folks who are happy with their trailers, and I am glad your rig is serving you well, just can't remember what Chris went through and what I have seen in Ed's shop and not say anything.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WE HAVE OWNED 3 WEEKEND WARRIORS FROM A 26' TOW BEHIND TO THE 43' 2008 4005 CL 5TH WHEEL WE NOW LIVE IN. WE HAVE HAD NOYING BUT GOOD LUCK WITH ALL 3 WEEKEND WARRIORS & THE QUALITY HAS ALWAYS BEEN BETTER THAN ANY OTHER TRAILER I HAVE SEEN. SO I WILL ALWAYS RECOMMEND WEEKEND WARRIORS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000