The latest happenings with the LSR SR1 Race Team

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

These last few weeks have been very busy!

I have a couple important announcements we are very excited about.

The 1st one, is that we are signed up with Deviate Films new documentary film called Changing Course. It’s going be similar to a “Dust to Glory†type off road film that focus’s on the life of the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. It will be the 1st film dedicated to this very popular off road racing series. Our team will be one of the featured teams in the film, and they will also be doing all of our Race Recap videos following each race that we will send out during the season. For more information on the film, and to see a trailer, follow these links:

Home

About Us

2nd, we have finished rebuilding the race car with its new powdercoated finish. We coated the chassis and suspension components bright neon green that we refer to as Kryptonite. It has a silver metallic base coat to give it the metallic look, with the ultra bright yellow/green top coat. It will be very hard to miss the car out on the track, I can promise you that!

We put together a time elapsed video of the 4 day build, so you can see how it went together. Feel free to use or share the links with anyone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa94BHk2CpE]YouTube - Assembly of Lonestar Racing SR1 Time Elapsed[/ame]

The car is ready for action at Las Vegas Motor Speedway for rounds 5 and 6 of the Lucas Oil Off Road Series. We are looking forward to being up in front of the pack and fighting for a win!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Wow Great Job Greag & LS. This car tured out very nice. One of the best built cars on the track. Great work to all.

Friedman72

Apr 28, 2010
The time lapse video is cool as hell! Cant wait to add changing course to my dvd collection!

Hounslow

El Jefe Numero Uno - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 1, 2009
Front Driver Lower A-arm is missing a Zerk fitting FYI:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000