The Jackal: UTV or Trophy Car?

Matt Martelli - CEO

Mad Media
Staff member
Jun 17, 2013
madmedia.com
UTV’s fundamentally changed off-road road culture forever. They lowered the barrier to entry so that nearly everyone can afford to have incredible off-road experiences. The UTV platform continues to evolve with recent variations including Honda’s Talon, Kawasaki’s KRX, and Yamaha’s YXZ. So what do we define as a UTV? Size? Horsepower? Belt drive? Cost? Most of those barriers have been broken with new entries such as Honda with their DCT transmission and Yamaha’s Sequential 5-Speed Transmission. I remember test driving the Arctic Cat WildCat in Barstow thinking immediately that this was a mini Class 1 Car with 4 wheel drive. UTV’s are no longer Utility Terrain Vehicles rather they are now Unlimited Terrain Vehicles.

2019 Rhys Millen Jackal feature 2

Read the full article here and give us your opining on this thread!

Reactions: SebastianUTVUG

jackroom1995

Apr 16, 2020
Is it just me or am I the only person who hasn’t jumped on the side by side train? I know it’s all personal preference, but i don’t get it. They’re too wide and it doesn’t seem very fun using a steering wheel. I do understand you can have passengers Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 but besides that, why do you use them over quads?

Last edited:

jackroom1995

Apr 16, 2020
u can know from this article :
UTV’s fundamentally changed off-road road culture forever. They lowered the barrier to entry so that nearly everyone can afford to have incredible off-road experiences. The UTV platform continues to evolve with recent variations including Honda’s Talon, Kawasaki’s KRX, and Yamaha’s YXZ. So what do we define as a UTV? Size? Horsepower? Belt drive? Cost? Most of those barriers have been broken with new entries such as Honda with their DCT transmission and Yamaha’s Sequential 5-Speed Transmission. I remember test 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf driving the Arctic Cat WildCat in Barsto w thinking immediately that this was a mini Class 1 Car with 4 wheel drive. UTV’s are no longer Utility Terrain Vehicles rather they are now Unlimited Terrain Vehicles.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000