The Godfather of Glamis

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
nov 2015 146.JPG Join us in sending prayers to Mr. Eugene Le Blanc aka Beau, The Godfather of Glamis! If you have ever gone through the Glamis Beach Store anytime in the last like million years then you have probably come across this awesome guy! One of the hugest supporters of the sport we all love. Beau isn't feeling too well and we want him to know that the off road community is thinking of him and his family!! ‪#*family‬ ‪#*Offroad‬ ‪#*Glamis‬ ‪#*dunes‬ @glamis_mayor join us in sending prayers to Mr. Eugene Le Blanc aka Beau, The Godfather of Glamis! If you have ever gone through the Glamis Beach Store anytime in the last like million years then you have probably come across this awesome guy! One of the hugest supporters of the sport we all love. Beau isn't feeling too well and we want him to know that the off road community is thinking of him and his family!! #family #Offroad #Glamis #dunes @glamis_mayor
please pray for gods will to be done

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Sat outside on those benches a many a day enjoying a popsicle as a child towards the end of the glamis season, i can remember purposely parking by the big tractor tires to make it easier to start my bike when we left haha!

Prayers and positive vibes!!!

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
Well it's with a heavy heart that I have to pass this on the godfather of Glamis has passed away today at 12 noon love Devin and Jeannie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000