The Biggest Killer of Humans

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
One of the speakers in that clip is Ed Schultz. He's one of the biggest lefties on the radio. Seriously, if he can get it right, it's about as simple as it gets. I have never agreed with him and I never would have thought this would be the subject of agreement.

Kenny G

Mar 7, 2013
Cowboy State / Wyoming
Damn right the Big Brother would like us all to be without any type of guns; first they want the AR's and clips; then any type of semi-auto firearm; hand guns; shot guns; cross bows; in Wyoming we're walking strapped and were not giving them up. We all have to SPEAK OUT on GUN CONTROL before it's to late!!

Last edited:

Pokahpolice

Sep 4, 2011
Standish, Maine
Great to see there are more people out there spreading this message. I posted a link yesterday showing where Utah Legislation passed a bill nullifying any federal gun laws. I Truly hope more people in government grow a pair!

Kenny G

Mar 7, 2013
Cowboy State / Wyoming
Hey Poka P.D., Looks like you ole boys back there on the NE Coast are get hammered again with snow. Hope it doesn't warm up to fast back there or you'll need to build an ARK! :eek:

Dunecrusher

Dunecrusher
May 14, 2012
Oak hills CA
If we/you don't stand up for our/your rights then who will. Just like in the Offroad communities with our riding areas being closed. We must all stand together to protect our/your rights as citizens of the United States Of America. It is our duty to protect our rights for the children.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000