Thats not all.... Polaris RZR #XP1K is COMING!

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Joey that ride is way to sick..... You guys just didn't think out of the box, you blew it the F-n up homie..

Cant wait to see it..

Also where was that photo shoot at ? I need to go check out that missile base.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Your not slow Chris, It may be seized up for a moment.. I finally got it to play, No speakers on my work computer, but mainly interviews with all involved with the build.. and pics. No Action till next Monday I suppose.

Fourup

The Dalek
Jun 26, 2012
Melbourne Australia
Get it on a drag strip and lets see some speeds!!

Also PVT is gears inst it instead of a CVT - Belt??

Otherwise how are you going to stop belt slip?? :eek:

Loving the look of it definitely the sexiest RZR yet!!

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
Get it on a drag strip and lets see some speeds!!

Also PVT is gears inst it instead of a CVT - Belt??

Otherwise how are you going to stop belt slip?? :eek:

Loving the look of it definitely the sexiest RZR yet!!
PVT is Polaris Variable Transmission. It still has a belt, it is still a CVT. There are plenty of vehicles above 200 HP with belts with no issues.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Joey...any idea if the stock seats will fit in a XP...if so Im in the market for someones take outs when this hits dealers.

Fourup

The Dalek
Jun 26, 2012
Melbourne Australia
PVT is Polaris Variable Transmission. It still has a belt, it is still a CVT. There are plenty of vehicles above 200 HP with belts with no issues.
Cant see a product for 100Hp going to 200Hp and having no issues with NO changes, even the 60HP units slipped some at stages and some would call that a problem and some would say thats exactly the kind of stress a CVT is meant to soak up and relieve, so either way there is a little compromise. Any which way I'm sure they got it to run OK as you said bud so be interestingot see the end list of mods and see if they just used stock CVT(PVT). ;)

Thanks for the info! :)

TTSH

Aug 23, 2011
I slept all night hoping to Wake up on Monday morning. . . it didnt happen, guess I'll have to wait.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
The New motor looks to be the same as the Last one with larger bore and stroke. The 900 XPs with turbos and High bost were making big power to so Im not really seeing anything that is Ground Breakin new. More of the same.
Take a 900 and do a big bore and Turbo with a shit ton of boost and you will pretty much have the same thing.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
The New motor looks to be the same as the Last one with larger bore and stroke. The 900 XPs with turbos and High bost were making big power to so Im not really seeing anything that is Ground Breakin new. More of the same.
Take a 900 and do a big bore and Turbo with a shit ton of boost and you will pretty much have the same thing.
What's your point? Do you think XP1K is about an engine?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Cant see a product for 100Hp going to 200Hp and having no issues with NO changes, even the 60HP units slipped some at stages and some would call that a problem and some would say thats exactly the kind of stress a CVT is meant to soak up and relieve, so either way there is a little compromise. Any which way I'm sure they got it to run OK as you said bud so be interestingot see the end list of mods and see if they just used stock CVT(PVT). ;)

Thanks for the info! :)
Our clutch is custom tuned with TEAM products, products anyone can buy. We have had zero issues. The clutch is money!!

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
These cars were not cheap. We dropped some coin!
Joey I'm just asking. You have mentioned "We" several times In this thread. I know you, yourself are not a fab or engine shop. Besides you "UTVG" and MadMedia doing the marketing of these XP1K cars what is the relationship with these cars? Does UTVU/MadMedia own them? Will you be playing with one jn tge future? Or are these owned by RJ Anderson and or Polaris?

I'm just curious, no other reason.

OK one more question, besides the video we are waiting to see, will we see these two XP1K's in the future?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Joey I'm just asking. You have mentioned "We" several times In this thread. I know you, yourself are not a fab or engine shop. Besides you "UTVG" and MadMedia doing the marketing of these XP1K cars what is the relationship with these cars? Does UTVU/MadMedia own them? Will you be playing with one jn tge future? Or are these owned by RJ Anderson and or Polaris?

I'm just curious, no other reason.

OK one more question, besides the video we are waiting to see, will we see these two XP1K's in the future?
The machines are owned by myself / UTVUnderground.com. I say we as this is a team effort. Without RJ ad Mad Media as well as Polaris and all the other partners we have no XP1K. RJ will have total freedom to play / race / demo these cars as he wishes. We built these machines for him and this XP1K project.

I would like to think we will be doing many more of these!!

Jebus1085

Mar 25, 2012
The xp1k looks sick man. Just one question though When is the vid coming? Can't wait to see it in action. Big fan of the work you guys are doing for our sport

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
The machines are owned by myself / UTVUnderground.com. I say we as this is a team effort. Without RJ ad Mad Media as well as Polaris and all the other partners we have no XP1K. RJ will have total freedom to play / race / demo these cars as he wishes. We built these machines for him and this XP1K project.

I would like to think we will be doing many more of these!!
Cool! Thanks for the info. Yeah I was just wondering what the relationship was. Many times when the manufactures own vehicles like this they are built for a specific promo, and once done & over they are shelved, dismantled or just never to be seen again. At least with a private owner we have hopes of seeing these vehicles in action later on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000