Thats not all.... Polaris RZR #XP1K is COMING!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
So I won't go into too much detail as to not spoil another surprise but what you guys have all seen is only a taste of what we have up our sleeves for the rest of this week and the rest of this month....

Needless to say, We have 2 fully built XP 1000's sitting in our stable right now, well, actually one is here at the Dealer Show, but you get what I'm saying.. When I say fully built, I mean full tilt HOLZ Racing Products RACE cars with fire breathing Kroyer Racing Engine's built motors with MCX Turbo kits!! Oh yeah, they got the hot ticket big body 2.5" Walker Evans Racing shocks, full custom holz Suspension, Sparco seats, 15" custom 3 piece one off Holz wheels and 30" Falken Wildpeak tires.. damn, I already said too much... uh em.. 190hp at the wheels.. whoops, did I just say that???

Anyway, I won't say very much here but launching tomorrow on UTVUnderground.com/XP1K is the sickest UTV project we have ever done, and hands down the sickest UTV project EVER in our sport. Those here at the Polaris Dealer Show got a sneak peak last night at the new #XP1K project and I am pretty sure it stole the show... Lets just say, RJ Anderson does things in the RZR XP1K machine that no one else would do. Few even COULD do it or would be willing to lay it out there to make this happen.

Tomorrow at 8:00AM PST you will be introduced to #XP1K......

sully427

Red Rider - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
cant wait to see it, 190 hp to the ground is insane, vids of burnouts and drifts please :D:D:D:D:D

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Polaris is getting ready to have their biggest year ever. I can't wait to see this bad boy at Glamis

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
The other website already leaked a picture of one of them. It's hard to keep things under wraps in this sport!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
guys.. its all good. The car is here on display for the masses and the crowd here last night got a pre-screening of the project. We knew it was going to start traveling virally today. Its all good.. BUT tomorrow you will start to get a sense of what XP1K is and then on 8/5/13 NEXT MONDAY you will get to see the official XP1K video.... ITS COMING...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000