All UTV's Thanks you Junior Quisquis of Epic Detailing

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
I just wanted to take a second to publicly say Thank You! to Junior Quisquis of Epic Detailing for helping us out last week.

Fox Racing Shox wanted Codys UTVunderground/Fox/Magnum Offroad Lucas Oil Regionals XP900 for their display at the sand show this past weekend and with Cody having a Friday night/Saturday Lucas Oil National race in Las Vegas I was worried we wouldn't get the car to the sand show.

I gave Junior Quisquis of Epic Detailing a call and asked him if he would come to my work and pick up the XP, detail the it, then deliver it to the guys at Fox on Friday morning?

"No problem Doug, just tell me when and where."

Junior did everything I asked of him and then some, the car was picked up, detailed, and delivered on time. Fox was happy, and it let me concentrate on Codys racing.

If you're in North County and need detailing work done please consider Junior at Epic Detailing, he is truely a stand up guy.

Thanks Junior.

Epic Detailing
760-415-5666
Email, [email protected]
Epic Detailings Face Book

Reactions: 1 person

Epic Detailing

Oct 10, 2013
You are welcome. I was more than pleased to help you guys out. I'm glad to see & know that you were satisfied with our work & service.

And congrats on the win this weekend.

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Junior, do you make it as far out as the top of Poway by Mt Woodsen?

What kind of fleet deal can you get done for me? I usually hire my guy for 4-6hours at a time.

Epic Detailing

Oct 10, 2013
Junior, do you make it as far out as the top of Poway by Mt Woodsen?

What kind of fleet deal can you get done for me? I usually hire my guy for 4-6hours at a time.
Yes I make it out that way.

Send me an email [email protected] and let me know what you need done, for how many vehicles, and what kind of vehicles.

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000