Thanks HRT and Benchmark

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Gotta say thanks to Chris at benchmark performance and Todd Arthur at HRT for support for my first two top fives in class at the Lucas races in speedworld this past weekend and the most fun I have ever had in a UTV on Sunday! :D

Ol Reliable 686 motor and new found power kept me within a glimpse of hope this weekend.

over my last trip there, I gained 3 seconds a lap on Saturday and another 4 seconds a lap on sunday. leaders run in the 1:03 range and now I am in the 1:05 range vice 1:12 last trip there.

Still top Yamaha Rhino in the series and moved real close to third in points now, just waiting to see the final points standings from LOORRS.

I should now be a lock for UTV Rookie of the year standings, as my closest competeter did not start on Sunday.

Big thanks to Todd Arthur for being my spotter and coach this round, big help to me from the master UTV driver.

I also would like to thank North County Yamaha for all support for the Flyin Banana.

great racing with everyone again this trip, and congrats to the podium peeps.

Rog,

Last edited:

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
thanks everyone

Chris has put alot of effort into these little motors, and it is paying off in performance. who would have thought that a little 686 with a rookie would be doing so well against some of the best in UTV racing.

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Rookie of the Year....

That does have a good ring to it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000