Thanks Art Wood and Bert's Mega Mall

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Just wanted to give props to Art Wood and the people at Bert's. I purchased a XP1000 2 seater from Art last week and the experience could not have been any easier. Little painful on the pocket book, but that was to be expected.

Art is a straight up guy and no pressure tactics. He sat down with me and went over my options and we struck a deal. Not much haggling over price as he was below other quotes.

Also, Jayson in their finance department is a great guy to deal with as well.

I highly recommend anyone looking for a new SXS go talk to Art and see what he can do for you.

Thanks again Art, Jayson and team!

Can't wait to get out there and ride in Glamis after Christmas.

Regards,

Noel

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
its about time Noel!! Congrats!! (no more carburetor....) LOL

Bart

UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 10, 2012
Canyon Lake, Ca.
Just wanted to give props to Art Wood and the people at Bert's. I purchased a XP1000 2 seater from Art last week and the experience could not have been any easier. Little painful on the pocket book, but that was to be expected.

Art is a straight up guy and no pressure tactics. He sat down with me and went over my options and we struck a deal. Not much haggling over price as he was below other quotes.

Also, Jayson in their finance department is a great guy to deal with as well.

I highly recommend anyone looking for a new SXS go talk to Art and see what he can do for you.

Thanks again Art, Jayson and team!

Can't wait to get out there and ride in Glamis after Christmas.

Regards,

Noel
Art is a definitely a stand up honest kind of dude. I point as many people as I can in his direction whenever I can!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
LOL! It was sad to see the Rhino go, but I am all about fuel injection!!!!!!!! Miller Jeep trail should be a little easier without carb issues. :D
word!! :D

Very nice upgrade!! I can't wait to try it out :eek:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Lol! Zane says he has first dips on driving it.

You can drive it after him.

Can't wait to take it out in the dunes.
Do I have bring a new belt with me after Zane hammers it! :eek::eek:
I've seen Zane drive ...:D

granny

OG Ninjet
Sep 23, 2009
Johnson Valley, Ca.
We also recently purchased a new toy from Art Wood and Seth @ Bert's Mega Mall. Just after the 2013 Sand Sports Super Show, we bought a 2013 Polaris 900 XP 4 seater. Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable! And I would recommend them to everyone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000