Thank you!

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Just wanted to say thank you to UTV Underground, RZR Wraps, and Rugged Radio for the awesome sponsorship we just received! The wrap is going to be awesome and Rugged is hooking us up well! I will post pictures when we get it all together! Thank you again, we won't disappoint you!!!!

cwspfx

Drive fast...take chances
May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
congrats !!!!

we going to see it at the next CC Desert Super Course night race? You guys are coming back???

rockstarcustomz

Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
We really had a great time in Cal City and are thinking about comining out to the night race. Just have to wait to see if we can afford the trip!

cwspfx

Drive fast...take chances
May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
hope to see you guys out there ... I had a blast also ... not sure about that start ...but fun. This one wont be 1/3 as technical(rocky) as that was!

rockstarcustomz

Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Just go word that my RZR Wrap is on it's way! Can't wait to see it! Awesome guys to work with! Will also be on the phone with Rugged Radio today to order our new communication system! Pictures coming soon!

rockstarcustomz

Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Just ordered my new communication system from Rugged Radio today!!! They hooked us up! Can't wait to hear the difference with new digital silence makes! Now maybe my crew can understand me when I'm driving! Can't wait for you all to see it. Pictures coming soon! Thank you again to UTV Underground, Rugged Radios and RZR Wraps!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Glad to hear your excited to start using Rugged communication! Once you use it, you'll never be able to race without it. And the RZR wraps definitely help separate your RZR from every other one out there!

rockstarcustomz

Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Rugged Radio is installed! We will be checking it out this weekend on a camping trip to the Haulapaui Mountains. Can't wait to hear the difference! Waiting on some black plastic before we put the RZR Wrap on. The RZR's debut will be the MORE Powder Puff! Hope to see you all out there!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000