Thank you WORCS!

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
I just wanted to say thanks to WORCS for changing the schedule so those of us who race at LOORRS could do both yesterday. Very cool so I thought I would update as to how the cross over racers did.
Cody Rahders, 1st Production 700, 6th in Superlite after flatting on lap 9.
RJ Anderson, 1st Production 1000, 4th in ProLite.
Bryan Osborn, 7th Production 850, 9th in Superlite after Greg Godfrey of the Nitro Circus landed on top of him and took them both out.
Chris Hawks, not sure in Production 1000 but the Pro4 he crews on won.
Todd Seavers, not sure in Production 1000 but a winner as the LOORRS announcer, that guy has a set of pipes for sure.

Again, thanks you WORCS and a shout out JoeyD, Justin of Cognito Motorsports (congrats on your first win) Polaris, Fox Shox, Kenny Osborn of Black Rhino & Alba Performance. It was a great day of racing at followed by more fun at night.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Another quick note. Yesterday I saw the best sportsman like behavior I have seen to date in Worcs. I didn't see what caused the double roll over but when I saw that Chris Hawks was on his side I ran to get him back over and it wasn't Chris trying to get his car over it was Todd Seaver. Todd must have crashed also and got out of his car to help Chris over. By the time my fat ass got down the hill Todd had Chris over. We got Todd back over and away they both went. Hands down Todd gets the good guy award that day.

On another note one of the "new group,team guys in worcs" that got taken out in the first lap was over by the main jump saying f this guy f that guy mother fs need to learn to drive. I'm going to f that guy up. My word to you. Take you, your fancy 3 cars and go drive somewhere else then. We don't need them out there

Reactions: 1 person

TRIPHLKROWN

Apr 30, 2009
Paso Robles, CA
That's funny being they couldn't keep there rzr's on four wheels during practice! Maybe now they know what it's like to race in a real series, rather than some special class just for them! Rubbing is racing!!!!!

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
Ah i wish i went but didnt have an effing car to get there. Who has videos. And how did those rockstar boys finish

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
It was my first race with worcs in the production 850 class. I had a blast and I can't wait to get back to the track. Everyone I met was awesome and helped me out with any questions I had. Truly is one of the greatest family sports on earth. Oh and I accomplished both of my goals. Finish the race and finish in the top half of the field.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Cody killed it out there. Had that 570 passing guys that started rows in front of him. Steven post them pics

WERACE

Walker Evans Racing - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Feb 23, 2011
Redlands
www.walkerevansent.com
Beat me to it!, big thanks from the Walker Evans Racing camp. The timing of everything work out perfect and the boys were able to make the 2:30 drivers meeting at Glen Helen. Now if we can just get TORC and LOORRS to play nice.

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
I just wanted to say thanks to WORCS for changing the schedule so those of us who race at LOORRS could do both yesterday. Very cool so I thought I would update as to how the cross over racers did.
Cody Rahders, 1st Production 700, 6th in Superlite after flatting on lap 9.
RJ Anderson, 1st Production 1000, 4th in ProLite.
Bryan Osborn, 7th Production 850, 9th in Superlite after Greg Godfrey of the Nitro Circus landed on top of him and took them both out.
Chris Hawks, not sure in Production 1000 but the Pro4 he crews on won.
Todd Seavers, not sure in Production 1000 but a winner as the LOORRS announcer, that guy has a set of pipes for sure.

Again, thanks you WORCS and a shout out JoeyD, Justin of Cognito Motorsports (congrats on your first win) Polaris, Fox Shox, Kenny Osborn of Black Rhino & Alba Performance. It was a great day of racing at followed by more fun at night.

Doug, i am glad to have you and Code on board with Cognito! Cody is an impressive young driver, i could almost cry i am so tickled with the results out of this team with Cognito, the Polaris RZR 570, UTVunderground, and R3motorsports!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Doug, i am glad to have you and Code on board with Cognito! Cody is an impressive young driver, i could almost cry i am so tickled with the results out of this team with Cognito, the Polaris RZR 570, UTVunderground, and R3motorsports!
Great race Justin, You drove very smart this race keeping the competition in the rear view the entire race.

ALBANATE

Feb 13, 2012
Awesome event and congrats to Cody and Justin for great finishes! I was surprised as well to hear some of the comments... Its funny how for the most part the Worcs cars beat the crap out of each other and then laugh about it with each other. Always an impressive show of sportsmanship, but by far awesome display by Todd.

Nate
Alba Racing

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
One of those guys hit me hard during practice? Probably thought he was the shit passing everyone during practice. Hopefully if they come back they will get with the program

Sportmanship is everywhere at Worcs races, the way it sould be, last year I went end over end while running at the front and couldnt get my car over when Staggs uncle, cousin or something came rippin up, slammed on the brakes and got out and helped me saving me from a DNF.

UTV Wolfpack

Aug 7, 2012
I would like to apologize for my unsportsmanlike conduct I do realize that what I said was out of frustration right after I got out of my UTV. I am sure I am not the only person who has been madd and said stuff they regretted. My intentions where never to really fight someone. This is not the first time someone took me out in a race and I have handled every other incident professionally never saying a word. With that being said my frustration came out because the other driver came from an inside line and running into me as hard as he could, Twice and the third time he was on the outside corner and knowing I was on the inside cut accross knowing he did not have clearance and ripping off my front end. Same guy!!! So with that being said I just wanted to apologize to anybody that was standing and listening. As far as the races go you will be seeing our team at every worcs race. We are trying to help grow this sport and get big sponsors involved. The Lucas series was built specifically because of us and we did it so there is another series to race in with our vehicles. We encourage people to check out that series and get involved. When you guys are at the next race come by our booth And grab some free rockstars and maybe talk to us we have some of the best people in the world on our team. Anyways i just wanted to apologize.

Another quick note. Yesterday I saw the best sportsman like behavior I have seen to date iIn Worcs. I didn't see what caused the double roll over but when I saw that Chris Hawks was on his side I ran to get him back over and it wasn't Chris trying to get his car over it was Todd Seaver. Todd must have crashed also and got out of his car to help Chris over. By the time my fat ass got down the hill Todd had Chris over. We got Todd back over and away they both went. Hands down Todd gets the good guy award that day.

On another note one of the "new group,team guys in worcs" that got taken out in the first lap was over by the main jump saying f this guy f that guy mother fs need to learn to drive. I'm going to f that guy up. My word to you. Take you, your fancy 3 cars and go drive somewhere else then. We don't need them out there

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Welcome to the site Jason! Its funny cause when I read Casey's post in my head I said everything you just did, even told someone the same thing in conversation. I think I said something to the affect of tell me one racer that didn't want to kick another racers ass right after he took them out! hahah I don't recall a UTV racing incident ever coming to blows, maybe some retaliation next race! lol

At any rate, welcome to the site, no need to defend yourself but I am sure many hear will respect you apology. We (UTVUnderground.com) is pumped to see the Rockstar/Blingstar/Polaris team step up as big as you have and come UTV racing. Congrats on the new team and we look forward to seeing you guys at more races gaining all the teams and series more exposure!

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
I would like to apologize for my unsportsmanlike conduct I do realize that what I said was out of frustration right after I got out of my UTV. I am sure I am not the only person who has been madd and said stuff they regretted. My intentions where never to really fight someone. This is not the first time someone took me out in a race and I have handled every other incident professionally never saying a word. With that being said my frustration came out because the other driver came from an inside line and running into me as hard as he could, Twice and the third time he was on the outside corner and knowing I was on the inside cut accross knowing he did not have clearance and ripping off my front end. Same guy!!! So with that being said I just wanted to apologize to anybody that was standing and listening. As far as the races go you will be seeing our team at every worcs race. We are trying to help grow this sport and get big sponsors involved. The Lucas series was built specifically because of us and we did it so there is another series to race in with our vehicles. We encourage people to check out that series and get involved. When you guys are at the next race come by our booth And grab some free rockstars and maybe talk to us we have some of the best people in the world on our team. Anyways i just wanted to apologize.
yessss...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000