Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
lol @ I am the forum master! hahahaha

Thanks for the approval guys! :)

Brian B

Jan 15, 2009
SICK!! Those MUzzy's look dope!!
Thanks Joey! I wouldnt recommend powdercoating exhaust components to anyone. The powder is turning black and melting off! Looks like it's time to have them stripped and try anodizing!

Brian B

Jan 15, 2009
I think all powdercoat is considered hi-temp, but these exhausts run extremely hot due to not having much length to them. If you put a billet aluminum tip on a stock Teryx it will melt right the f off!

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
If you put a billet aluminum tip on a stock Teryx it will melt right the f off!
I've melted two off! Next rev from Axia is going to use a heat pad between the tip and the muffler...according to Mike the temp would have to be +600 degrees to melt the aluminum.

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
think that helps with the bed warping?
I ran a CDI for four months before I wrapped the headers and added some more heat shield (did this with back seat install)...bed never warped, go figure?? The wrap REALLY reduced the heat up front...

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
that is a nice ride for sure B! It takes a while to look at all the detail that goes into it. And the way the crowds were gathered around at Olds. lol i had to wait in line to look at it. So is that the family cruiser? Now you need a 2 seater racer for you. or is that 4 seater gonna run with me and Max Powers?

Presidents and valentines day at G guys?

Bad@$$Teryx

Dont Mess With My Bad@$$Teryx - UTVUnderground App
Jan 19, 2009
Goodyear, AZ
that is a nice ride for sure B! It takes a while to look at all the detail that goes into it. And the way the crowds were gathered around at Olds. lol i had to wait in line to look at it. So is that the family cruiser? Now you need a 2 seater racer for you. or is that 4 seater gonna run with me and Max Powers?

I'm there!

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
Hey Brian got any more pics of that dash? i been wanting to do a plate and relocate all my switches and such. And you had my vote for the battle of the builds

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Hes putting a ROtax in his Red RHino!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000