Kawasaki TF's project Teryx pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
This motha get used on tha regula yo!

Built this by myself with the exception of paint and fabrication, and with the help of many project sponsors! This UTV is a blast to drive and has plenty of power for tearing up the dunes, rocks, dirt, and mud! All of which, it has done! Probably have 400 miles on it now, and the only complaint is some gear noise thats been happening since new.........

Nice site Joey! :D

Brian B

Jan 15, 2009
looks sweet in person, well thought out, might have to add some Doors soon! LOL

Rog
Thanks!
You know I really dont want doors, but if I did they would be Chris' doors! I like being able to hop in and out of my ride easily, however when we get into the mud and cow shit in Colorado I'm really missing those doors! lol

Brian B

Jan 15, 2009
BRAIN THAT FLAG SWEET .............
Thanks! I've been wanting one since day one of RhinoForums and finally got one for Christmas from my chick. Got a big one for the trailer to so if you see it stop in for a drink or safety meeting on me! :)

Did you get that package I sent you? Sorry it took like half a year. lol

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
When my Teryx grows up, I hope it looks like that! Great job Brian!

Bad@$$Teryx

Dont Mess With My Bad@$$Teryx - UTVUnderground App
Jan 19, 2009
Goodyear, AZ
The pictures don't do this baby justice. Looks way better in person. My favorite part is the custom dash panel. Post a pic of that

Brian B

Jan 15, 2009
Thanks for all the props guys!

Here are the best pics of the dash that I have. They're not the best. Dave at Induced Fabrication built this and it couldnt be nicer! I opter to remove all the factory dash stuff and rework it a bit. I put the 12v lighter deal and the hour meter in the glove box. Also replace the ignition with a switch similar to what you would find in a sand car. The dash panel can be removed in a matter of seconds, and I can access all my wiring, amplifier, fuse blocks, and relays behind the dash!

Brian B

Jan 15, 2009
Just bolt-ons.

AFE Intake, Dynatek CDI, Weller tuning, and Muzzy's exhaust gave us 15 hp over stock! 40 to the wheels right now, and I've been promised 43 with coils and new tuning options. The power is amazing having been in a 660 Rhino for 3 years. This car will climb Olds in 2wd and with the right bump will carry the front end a few yards! Two guys in the back and it will wheelie straight up and down! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000