Kawasaki Teryx4 Shock Review

ItsAllCreated

Jan 12, 2012
Arkansas
The T4 may weigh 1600lbs, and it may only have 8" of travel, but in my view it rides VERY well (thats what all the passengers say too!).
Yeah it may not be the type of suspension you want for racing, but the T4 has more than enough shock to keep you smiling!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMb9e13Iz9c&list=UUzWvvA5nwQn8VNvwurP4GKQ&index=1&feature=plcp"]Teryx4 Flyover - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1zGYL_mxBc&list=UUzWvvA5nwQn8VNvwurP4GKQ&index=9&feature=plcp"]2012 Teryx4 Suspension Test - YouTube[/ame]

Over the last two weekends I've ridden over 50miles of trails with 2 Passengers (3 riders total). I rode everything from smooth trails with whoops, deep off camber washout, Big Steep Rocky climbs & descents, and rocky river beds. No matter what terrain it is the passengers have nothing but nice things to say about the Teryx4.

All my passengers have years of experience with quads so they certainly know what a ruff ride feels like. I also had some Polaris RZR owners ride with me for a couple hours and they had nothing but good things to say "wow and can't believe it rides so smooth" they'd keep saying. & "man these seats are nice!". EVERYONE loves the T4 seats! So far every single person who has taken a ride commented on how comfortable the seats are!

Over my 50 miles of trail riding I bet I looked at my tires more than half a dozen times... because (no joke) it was riding so smooth over the rocks I thought that I might be loosing air due to a tire puncture or something. A few times I asked my friends if the tires were all ok on their side (by the 3rd time they just laughed at me)

Kawasaki has certainly brought a new contender to the table for everyone. With a full load of people you'd be hard pressed to have more fun out on the trails than with a Teryx4! ...Im love'N it!:)

sd90

Jan 22, 2012
Cool videos! Thanks for posting! I ordered my rims and tires today, (still don't have the Teryx4 yet :( ) But it will be here soon! I can't wait to get out on the trails!

:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000