Kawasaki Teryx4 Seats by BEARD - UTVUnderground Project Build

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well our seats should be ready for pickup early next week! We can't wait to see what BEARD came up with for our rear 50" bench seat. In the mean time here is a rendering to give you an idea of our design for the front buckets. These are BEARD Super TZ's that will use a combination of materials including Suede! Check out the custom front and back embroidery that will include the Beard, UTVUnderground.com, and Teryx4 logos!

BEARD is still in the game and we are stoked to have them as part of this build!

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Great looking design Joey... Love our BEARD Ultra T1's in the race car and the BEARD Fuel's are perfect in the prerunner- fit and finish are top notch!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
BEARD did a sweet job on these seats. I couldn't be more happy with the quality and workmanship. Simply perfect!

The front seats are BEARD Super TSX seats, originally designed just for the Teryx. They are not the largest of seats perse but as you can see they fill up the space allowed. Right now they are mounted a little close to the wheel and dash for my liking but Beard has built in adjustment on the mounting bracket allowing me plenty of room to move back, up to 3.5"! We will work with Beard on making any necessary adjustments before they start shipping to the public. The brackets are laser cut, break bent, tig welded and all powder-coated. Quality you can really appreciate. They made it as such that all mounting bolts are very easy to access to remove as now you do not have a quick release latch you will need to have the tools (wrenchs) to remove the seat if necessary. I like this as it gives it a firm feeling with no rattling or shaking of the seat. These bases will not break!

The rear bench is a 50" wide full size bench with headrests. While this is not just your typical bolt on application right now, you can stil buy the bench and then mount it like we did with brackets that Beard made. Again the brackets are laser cut and tig welded and then finally powder coated. However, it will require some modification of the back plastic / cup holder molding to fit this seat in like we have done. Basic tools can accomplish this mounting. Beard is developing a bolt in application for the rear bench that will be available in due time. The way they made the bench it takes up the entire back seating area making the T4 feel even bigger! Enough room for 2 large adults or 3 children, this bench was a sick addition to the T4!

The seats materials are awesome and Beards stich and sew technique is some of the best around! They used black vinyl with black SUEDE! The combination of black materials gives it a high end look and the addition of suede gives you a gripped feeling when sitting in the seat. White stitching pulls it all together and gives it a nice contrast. The head rests and leg areas are that rubber like material you would find on a MX seat or Jet Ski seat. That material is extremely durable. The fronts of the seats and bench are embroidered with the Beard logo and the UTVUnderground logo while the rear headrests have the Kawasaki Teryx4 logo sewn in. In all these are sick seats!

If there is enough demand for the UTVUnderground logo then Beard will offer a limited edition UTVUnderground.com seat for all style UTV's!!

www.BeardSeats.com

Last edited:

Badbinder77

Side X Side Nation
Mar 3, 2010
Elko Nv
Is this bench seat available to the public now? I will be in need of one soon and am having a hard time finding a Teryx4 bench seat that is available. Any idea on what the price is? I would need one to color match the stock front seats for now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000