Teryx Friends, I need some help

Mar 31, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
Hello,

I have a buddy who just bought a brand new Teryx (hold over) and loved the thing!! Unfortunately he ran out of talent one night in a big way. Ended up smacking a tree and bending the heck out of the frame. He only had liability on the unit so now it looks as if he will be making payments on this machine for the remainder of the loan and have nothing fun to ride in return.

What I am looking for is some leads on a new frame. Does anyone on here know where he can buy a new frame from for less than retail. Or if someone has a Teryx frame that is bent up in the rear but the front is in tack that would also work.

Please let me know. The unit is a 2011 Teryx 750FI

I no longer know how to upload photos onto this site anymore otherwise I would attach some of the unit. Trust me its pretty smashed up.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I don't know. He is a factory racer. Retail the frame is $1850. Maybe Brian can get a better deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

dunecruzr

ITS A SAND THING
Mar 19, 2011
MESA AZ
Any quality fab shop can cut out the damaged frame rails and replace them. My daughter's race car has had the factory frame rails cut out and new square tubing welded back in twice now after two snap rolls. It will be far cheaper, way less labor, and stronger than a full frame replacement.

dunecruzr

ITS A SAND THING
Mar 19, 2011
MESA AZ
your in Flagstaff Az. Sweet. http://www.xtrememf.com/ here is the fab shop in north Phoenix. Call them Jimmy is the owner. He has done several full Teryx race chassis and fixed several frames like your buddy's on these race Teryxs. Tell him Ragin Red Racing reffered you off UTVUNDERGROUND. Jimmy will take care of you.

Reactions: 1 person

Freeezen

Aug 21, 2009
Orange County, CA
http://www.teryxforums.net/teryx-s-parts/24399-part-out-2008-teryx-everything-must-go.html

I just bought a bunch of parts from this guy today. I didn't see any damage to the frame. I bet he would let it go cheap. Would be worth the drive from AZ to pick it up. Heck, buy the cage and I bet he throws in the frame for free. The cage is an XMF 2 seat radius cage.
Ah ha, so that was you who picked up all that stuff. Glad I got the PWR radiator before you got there Scott.:D

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA
Ah ha, so that was you who picked up all that stuff. Glad I got the PWR radiator before you got there Scott.:D
Actually I had no plans of wanting that radiator :p I now have enough stuff to mock up my one off play car build :D I was surprised you didn't jump on the seats.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Take it to a frame shop and have it straightened. We have had our Race teryx pulled straight a few times now.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Carr-One was just fixing this Teryx frame when I was in there last week. Anything can be fixed. They pulled the frame straight and made all new pivots and everything. Now it's super strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000