Teryx 4 picture thread!!!!!

Badbinder77

Side X Side Nation
Mar 3, 2010
Elko Nv
Just wanted to start a thread for everyone to post a pic of your teryx 4, and list the mods you have done to it. Unfortunately I have not received mine yet, but I would like to start seeing some as people are getting them. Curious to see what mods everyone will do first to improve on an already great platform.:D

Badbinder77

Side X Side Nation
Mar 3, 2010
Elko Nv
Went and test drove a blue EPS model today. I really liked it, very smooth take off with the new clutch, the suspension had a real nice ride and power felt pretty good. I have to close on a new house at the end of the month plus my foot should be healed by then also. Hopefully I'll have one in my garage in January.

Badbinder77

Side X Side Nation
Mar 3, 2010
Elko Nv
I went down to my local dealer today to pick up the blue eps model, and they sold it earlier in the day. I've been waiting for my new house to close before i made a large purchase and waited to long i guess. Now i need to wait till they get another one hopefully in a couple weeks or start looking elsewhere. They do have a green base model that i actually really like, i kinda dig the plain look, but im afraid ill regret not going with EPS while i have the chance.

woodysfj40

perpetual noobie
Sep 21, 2010
Wisconsin
www.rockcrawler.com

25 miles on it, 5k Badlands winch installed (but not wired yet)...Garmin Nuvi 500 mounted, GoPro mount done, 27.5 Pitbull Growlers on 14x7 STI wheels going on this weekend, dropping it off at RacerTech in Holland MI for some 'additional adjustments' prior to attending KOH in February...

50mph rev limiter sucks, soon as I get exhaust on it, the reflash will occur :)

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net

My build has begun. Got 15" wheels and 28" tires from Colorado Components. Dropped it off at Factory UTV so they could design a UHMW skid for it. Will pick it up tomorrow and share pics.

SDR will be doing a cage for me and HCR long travel. Rigid Industries LEDs up top and on the a-pillar. Got to make room up front for a XT40 Warn winch on a new bumper as well. Going to keep it camo and do an expedition style build.

More details & pictures: UTVGuide.net's Teryx4 Build

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I went down to my local dealer today to pick up the blue eps model, and they sold it earlier in the day. I've been waiting for my new house to close before i made a large purchase and waited to long i guess. Now i need to wait till they get another one hopefully in a couple weeks or start looking elsewhere. They do have a green base model that i actually really like, i kinda dig the plain look, but im afraid ill regret not going with EPS while i have the chance.
Hold out for EPS... Trust me!!

Badbinder77

Side X Side Nation
Mar 3, 2010
Elko Nv
Just got an OTD price on a blue eps model of $13776 from Carl's cycle in Boise Idaho using the Costco membership program. That's definitely the route I'm going, now if I could just get a couple days off to go pick it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000