Terribles Primm Gran Prix

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
BITD finally posted the info letter today on the Primm Gran Prix. They had to keep the track on private property because they were not able to pay an extra $25000 for desert tortise research. Sooo the track is only going to be 6 miles..... I imagine it will be the same format as the Bluewater race but with no practice. I hope that everyone is still planing on going I know Casey will do his best to make sure it is a first class race. So whos going????

P.S. thanks BLM

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Its a toss up for me right now. WORCS Mesquite is also that weekend, and I am in the points race. Also, WORCS is about $425 cheaper to enter!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Good luck to all of you! We will try and do our best to cover the race!!!!!

Jeff and Rito could you guys email me or pm me pics of your cars, specs, and a little info. Iwant to make sure I do a better job of covering you guys. I love myboy Lasher but I want to give you guys the love you deserve as well. I would love to recieve updates from your team mebers during the race to post!!!

Thanks Boys!!

jeffy

Co-Dawg - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city

Jeff and Rito could you guys email me or pm me pics of your cars, specs, and a little info. Iwant to make sure I do a better job of covering you guys. I love myboy Lasher but I want to give you guys the love you deserve as well. I would love to recieve updates from your team mebers during the race to post!!!

Thanks Boys!!
im so excited for this race! the rzr is pretty much all prepped and ready to go. Just a few small things to finish up...
oh and ill pm you some pictures of our rzr once it is all ready to go

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Looks like Justin changed his mind, we will be there with the 1939 rhinoceros. Driving 6 hours to the worcs race for a 40 min race just wasn't that appealing this time.

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city

Thanks Boys!!
Hey Joey my boy will take can of the pics, our BITD # is 1929 we will be in the all black RZR. I know your busy but if you can get our UTVunderground stickers to us I would be proud to represent, I pmed you my address a while back but let me know if you need it. Thanks for your support!

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Just looked at the BITD race info, $500 bucks for a 60 mile race isnt that appealing either. LOORS is looking better.

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
ya were not going to make it the race. The track got shorten so much and i beleive it will be a grand prix finish so once the first person finishes the race is over. Plus alot of miles to drive when lucas will be right around corner.but i will e- mail you pixs and more info car is torn apart right now.

jeffy

Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
ya were not going to make it the race. The track got shorten so much and i beleive it will be a grand prix finish so once the first person finishes the race is over. Plus alot of miles to drive when lucas will be right around corner.but i will e- mail you pixs and more info car is torn apart right now.
haha thats why you have to be the first person to finish! ;) lol
ahhh man this shortened race is hurting bitd, it seems like all the people that are racing is because there in the championship hunt

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
we will be there, gotta stay in the points hunt for the rest of the year! it's a shame this race will only be 60 miles... i don't know that our motors will even get warm in that short of a distance, especially coming off of a 320 mile race. The kicker of the deal is there is only three weeks to prep the car for this race from the last race. it will be interesting to see how many people end up showing up.

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Cory said they were expecting 15 utvs so we will have to see where it ends up. Ive been preparing for this race since May so we will be there.

Custom Creations

Pretty In Pink #1931 Teryx - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 9, 2009
hey guys.. anyone have results???
we wanted to be there, but couldn't get cases with just a weeks time... bummer...
good luck everyone.. looking forward to results!!!

jeffy

Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
yep that was the podium
we ended up 7th... we arent to happy about it but it was a fun weekend. we had a fuel pump issue and the motor would bog out and then we rolled it going around 45 mph. my dad and i are alright though just a little sore. Im sure my dad will be on here and ill let him tell the story....

oh and we would really like to thank the rzrs edge team for letting us borrow a fuel pump. we really appreciate it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000