Terracross, Haydays and the Big House

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
Gonna try to make Haydays for Terra Cross either Saturday or Sunday. Not much information on the schedule that i can find. Any difference in the level of racing action on either day ? I'm assuming each day is just a separate round. Just got back from the Big House. Trip # 3. 3 days of awsome racing. If you are into Off Road Racing you owe it to your self take take in the atmosphere that is the Big House. The Midwest has the biggest baddest Off Road racing fans in the country and know one on either coast knows it. I saw Crandon runs a UTV race in June. I know it's a long haul from Southern California, Arizona for you guys but how cool could it be if Joey D got somthing together with his connection and put on a two day show for the UTV guys at the big house. Again for those that haven't made the trek ever to God's Country you owe it to your self and take in everything that is Crandon atleast once in your life.

fortune46x

Aug 1, 2013
Iowa
Sunday will be the day to go - they will have the track dialed by then and have lines picked to put on a better show.

Torc was supposed to run a partial UTV schedule last year to get the ball rolling on everything but when I inquired on it I was told that we would be a filler and would get a chance to drive but we were not scheduled at any specific time and had to be ready to race at a moments notice. The general feeling I got from it was Yeah you can drive the track but you'll be a side show that doesn't matter. Not worth it to load the trailer up and spend the fuel driving there and back to do.

Crandons race in June was tied in with the Dirt Riot series, It was on part of the race track then dipped into the woods, was a cool concept but the woods aspect really limited things as far as width. Id rather see them tie into their sportsmans series and let us run that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000