Tensor Tires Utv Specific tires. The Regulator A/T

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Bad ass tires. They kind of remind me of the old BFG Baja TAs.

It is modeled off the Radar off road race tire that has been very successful in the Score series for the last 5-6 years. Wining a few champion ships as well in the Buggy classes. Its made by the Omni Corp that has been making tires for over 30+ years. This is the best UTV tire for UTV enthusiast of all kind that like to push there machines. Highest load rating to put you in the best position to come home after your trail ride. Steal belted radial with a 5.5" foot print to keep it quite and and provide the best traction for accelerating, stopping and braking.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Will you guys have a booth at the upcoming LOORRS race at Lake Elsinore? I just bought a YXZ and really want to check these tires out in person.

CrawlerJamie

May 21, 2016
Canada
Will you guys have a booth at the upcoming LOORRS race at Lake Elsinore? I just bought a YXZ and really want to check these tires out in person.

They're really nice meats. If you're gonna mount them on beadlocks, make sure the bead is an even thickness all the way around. Mine weren't and I couldn't mount them on beadlocks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000