Tell me who has a chance to beat Team Millen. Baja 1K

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
I believe this race will be Ryhs and his team against everyone else. Who is your pick to beat them ? Burnette , Jagged , Matlock, . The Romeros (Yes , they and also Robby have had the Speedcat long enough now to really be able to show everyone that this car is the real deal. And I am looking forward to them showing what they can finally do with it ) Sappingtons, Chapo , Jenner , Cognito , Murrays of course and Burroughs all have put together competitive teams. Anyone you belive has a chance to over all coming from the NA class . Kristen maybe ? I know I cant wait . By far my favorite race of the year. I am hoping UTVunderground has a media team chasing the race. This makes it so much more fun to follow. Cant wait...

Last edited:

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Take anyone listed in the Turbo class and toss their name in the hat and randomly pull out your winner! This is the Baja 1000 and it is anyone's game. Yes, it takes talent and speed but above all else it takes preparation not only for the Race vehicle but your race plan as well. Plan for the worst and hope for the best. One broken chase truck that misses a fuel stop and you day could be ruined. One sick chase person and your plan could be ruined.

You mentioned some solid efforts but also missed many that are contenders. As for the N/A class, in a perfect world your winner could come from this class but it would take a near perfect day/night.

The one thing that some people forget is that in this race you will race more miles in the dark than you will in the day time and most know that Baja at night is a whole other challenge.

Let's just hope that a bottle neck early does not hurt too many teams chances.

Best of luck to all that are taking on this 50th anniversary challenge!

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
True... I watched every minute of Brenthals course marking Video on U Tube. The last 1/4 of the course will be brutal by the time UTVs come through. I am hoping a bottle neck in those silt beds doesn't decide the winner.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Jagged X is due for a win. Burnett is always tough in Baja. Wes Miller and Matlock will be tough in Baja as well.

I am going to go with Jagged X for the win.

Going to be fun watching it all unfold.

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
I am looking forward to tracking the race from home. Taking this race off. We will have some level of coverage during and after the race.
Thanks Joey. Atleast you may be able to keep updating the race with your connections from the course. Something is better than nothing. And accurate real time updates make it way more fun to follow in a race with spotty communications

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000