Team Muzzys/Kawasaki Ready to Surprise in Surprise!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Team Muzzys/Kawasaki Ready to Surprise in Surprise!

Surprise, AZ (4/15/10) – Team Muzzys/Kawasaki is heading into Rounds 3&4 of the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series with a new car and a new hope of getting their first win of the 2010 LOORRS short course racing season. After battling motor gremlins in both Robert Vanbeekum and Dan Kelly’s Muzzys/Kawasaki Teryx’s in rounds 1&2 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway the team headed back to Muzzys/Kawasaki headquarters with some added motivation to get the Teryx’s running in top condition and ready for battle in Surprise.

Team Muzzys/Kawasaki is looking forward to improving their performance this weekend at Speedworld. They learned a lot from their debut race at Las Vegas and have been working tirelessly on making improvements and testing. Muzzys/Kawasaki is also thrilled about the introduction of VanBeekum’s brand new XMF (XtremeMF) Kawasaki Teryx which will be unveiled this weekend at rounds 3&4. VanBeekum and XMF have built another short course masterpiece and are thrilled to get it out on the track!

“Bronco†Dan Kelly’s appearance at rounds 3&4 is still up in the air at this point. Dan was carted off the track mid race during the rd 2 main in Las Vegas after going extremely big off of the center table top. Dan flat landed his SR1 and injured his back forcing him to pull off in pain. Knowing Bronco Dan he will have to be restrained to not get suited up to compete this weekend. We will keep our fingers crossed and hope to see Bronco Dan healthy and back out on the track this weekend in his Muzzys/Kawasaki Teryx.

Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series For all the information on this weekends races

Kawasaki and Teryxâ„¢ is a trademark of Kawasaki Motors Corporation.

About Muzzys Performance:
Our goal at MUZZYS is to share with the consumer the high quality products that we develop and use in our Championship racing efforts. We will endeavor to provide our customers with products that work as advertised, enhance the performance of your machine and never fail to give you the value for which you have paid. We will always try to dispense the most reliable technical information, uncluttered with sales hype and meaningless claims. Our goal is to be as successful in our retail organization as we have been in our years of racing and winning.
Muzzys Performance Motorcycle Exhaust Systems & Parts

About Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.:
ATVs, Motorcycles, Utility Vehicles, Watercraft and Power Products are just some of the unique consumer products that have made the Kawasaki brand a household name around the world. From the class leading Ninja® sport bikes and thundering Vulcan™ cruisers to the rugged Brute Force™ ATVs, MULE™ utility vehicles and JET SKI® watercraft, Kawasaki products lead the power sports industry around the globe. The secret of Kawasaki's success is in designing and manufacturing products that offer balanced performance, high quality, reliability and excellent fit and finish. So take a look at what Kawasaki has to offer you in the way of Leading Edge products!
Kawasaki Motorcycles, ATV, Jet Ski Watercraft, Utility Vehicles, Recreational Utility Vehicles

About UTVUnderground.com:
UTVUnderground.com is the fastest growing UTV community on the web. The Underground is dedicated to providing its members with the most up to date UTV related info including News, Product Reviews, and LIVE Discussion. Covering all UTV related events from shows to group rides, from the short tracks to the deserts of Baja. Join UTVUnderground.com today and see what the future of UTV Communities looks like.
www.UTVUnderground.com

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
UTVUNDERGROUND.COM got bumped? No sticker, or we are bringing new ones. Very nice looking car. Lighter and faster....

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Thank guys. Not bad for its first weekend out as well. Two Podiums finishes.
I must give special thanks to my team, without great support I wouldn’t be here.
Thanks XMF for the spectacular build to perfection. Muzzy Performance/Team Kawasaki for the great motor & exhaust. Rhino Parts & Performance for wheels, tires, Belts, Fuel, & anything else I may need. Walker Evens for the Awesome shocks. Bronco Clutches. BS Sand for the first on only Carbon fiber race seat. Unisteer power steering. My Great supporting wife & son & good friends & track side supporters.
Last but not least Team Underground. Joey & Rusty you guys unbelievable friends & full time supporters of the UTV industry.
P.S. Some of you may not attend these races so you don’t see what these sponsors do for us. I need to double thank my track side supporters. My wife & son. Shane, Court, & Danny(Great Friends) Tom & Michell(Rhino Parts & Performance) Jimmy & Scott(XMF) Rob & Jerry Muzzy(Muzzy Performance) Joey & Rusty(Team Underground UTV) Dan Kelly(Bronco Clutches) John & Austin Kimbrell(Kimbrell Racing)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000