Taylor Park Colorado

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I know its to far for you SO Cal Boys, but if any of the Colorado boys are intristed i am heading out to Taylor Park this weekend, never been there but heard it is a great place so i thought i would give it a try.

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Good for you! Wish I could do it with you, but you figure it out so when I come you can show me;) He get your name on the Grand Canyon trip 2012! It looks like we might do two groups one May 1st through the 8th and one the 3rd through 8th all returning the 8th!

I will take lots of pic and post them. I will get on the list I dont plan on missing the next one. BTW nice Avatar looks just like you! Stay Thursty my friends.

Bagman

Jan 4, 2011
Norco, CA
Pics from last year. Lots of trails. The area merchants welcome the summer business but the local greenies don't like us.

Have a good time.

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Pics from last year. Lots of trails. The area merchants welcome the summer business but the local greenies don't like us.

Have a good time.

Sweet, cant wait to get there. Funny thing about this, I just moved from Mira Loma, I was just on the other side of the wash in Sky Contry. I was right next door to you. Moved out to Colorado Springs in January. But thanks for posting the pics, i will send some more. By the way what part did you camp in?

Thanks.
Craig

Bagman

Jan 4, 2011
Norco, CA
About a mile north of Tin Cup is the clearing on the east side of the road is where we camped (group pic)

I'm not familia with that area. "J to the B" at that other forum is a guy you could PM for info about the Taylor Reservoir area.

They have a thread running about a trip in August.

Have fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000