Taking on SOBOBA GP 2011

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Offroadswapmeet is getting ready to take on Soboba GP this comming weekend. The car is almost 100% ready and I just wanted to thank my sponsors that are helping out this race.

INFO AND PICS WILL FOLLOW THE RACE!

SPONSORS:
UTVunderground,747INK,PITBULLTIRES, SUMMERS BROTHERS RACING,PRP SEATS,IMG motorsports, ION Mechanical, and OFFROADSWAPMEET.

More pics to come as the car gets 100% complete, PRP WINDOW NETS to come.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Good luck out there BRO! You got the beadlocks now-one less thing to worry about! ;)

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Stickers and Window nets are in and ready to get installed today!

Thanks again to PRP seats for getting me my nets on time and so fast!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
RACE REPORT:
What a awsome weekend of UTV entertainment at SOBOBA GP.
We showed up Friday and me and my 8 yr old where in for a race. We jumped in the UTVunderground POLARIS RZR4 and Did the pre-run on Friday,JOEY'S a animal taking 2nd place behind #55 Mitch G.

Saturday: My son's race day!He raced his 80cc Raptor and took 1st place in his class.

By this time we have 2 little UTVunderground sponsored quad racers sitting on top of the poduim! Mia D and Daytona F.

Saturday PIT CHALLANGE: I teamed up with the wagon burners and Gabe and we went up against Team KAWASAKI/MUZZY and THE REZ DOGGS.This was a great event and we had a great time doing it.The REZ DOGGS win the $$$500.00 by a 10th of a second beating team KAWASAKI/MUZZY.

Saturday night UTV JUMP: Thanks to Joey D and Bobby V for getting me into this jump. My first jump was a little scarry not knowing where I was going to land.I asked bobby how the landing was and he said smooth.I knew I had to hammer down off the lip to keep the front end up and I did .This was a smooth landing and felt like I could jump another 100ft.
I JUMPED THE 4 seat 747INK race car 46 ft .

Congrats to TYLER WINBURRY for winning the LONG JUMP CONTEST.

Sunday:Race day and the car is ready for this battle.I pulled the front line for the starting position and took out side.Everybody buched up in the first turn and you couldn't see anything but the rear end of the car in front of you so I followed the pack in the dust.Going down the ridge lines with the sun in your eyes and dust in front made it 0% visability.After passing several UTV'S upside down I keep chugging along.The ruts in the silt and switch backs where atleast 14" deep THANKS TO PITBULL TIRES that got me right through the ruff stuff.I also want to say thanks to the blue RZR4 built and driven by the wagon burners for letting me use there roof rack to climb past them in the switch backs, I found them on there side in a narrow spot!
I ended the day with a awsome finish and happy just to finish taking 12th place out of 41 entries.
Corgrats to all the winners of the SOBOBA GP2011

Thanks to: UTVunderground,747INK,PITBULLTIRES , SUMMERS BROTHERS RACING, PRP SEATS,
IMG motorsports,ION mechanical, OFFROADSWAPMEET and
SOBOBA RESERVATION.

PICS to follow.........

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000