T4?

TTSH

Aug 23, 2011
Call me crazy but I have been contemplating the purchase of a T4, after reading reviews, the only thing I have found people aren't happy with is the speed limiter. Which is a easy fix thanks to Benchmark performance. I recently sold my XP, and will be a owner of a Maverick soon, so speed isn't a major priority of mine. I live close to the sierras, and after seeing Crowleys build , and Joeys, I see a more versatile UTV for myself and the family. Who knows maybe with a BBK it may be a substantionaly better vehicle in the dunes, and still go wheel in the rocks.

Plans to build would be:
Reflash ECU
+5 or +6
UHMV skid
30" tires on beadlocks
Set of sand tires on BL's
Seats and harness
Bed lift
Winch

So am I crazy?

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
They are nice... unless somthing changes that would probly be my next sxs.. With alittle work they can run good and seem to be built well.. Compared to the prices of others as well thats my choice

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I woulda bought a T4 over my XP two weeks ago, but it wouldnt fit in my trailer...Im not a racer but more of a Jeeper and the T4 woulda been sweet

ROTR

Rock Crawler
Mar 9, 2011
Utah
www.rallyontherocks.com
I sold my long traveled T-4 last fall for an XP4. Just bought another T-4 and the XP4 is up for sale.

It tops out in the mid 50's which is plenty fast for my family rides.
I have my wildcat for when I want to go fast.

A long traveled T-4 is unstoppable in the rocks!

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
yup the T4 is the perfect family rig. More room in the back seat that xp4, locking front differential, superb build quality, excellent torque and a great value.

i too have a maverick for fast stuff and the T4 is awesome for a family cruise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000