Sycamore Creek - 5/21 - Doomsday!

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Great weather, which is so rare this time of year. Started around 7:30AM and it was high 60's, finished around noon and only 84! Great ride, plenty of different terrain. :icon_thumleft:

My new Dragonfire Racing steering box worked great! I noticed much less bump steer than the stocker. Also, this ride tested my LSR +5 XTR kit on different terrain than Glamis. Steering was still tight (even with 10" extra width). I didn;t find myself doing any 3-point turns to get around a tight corner. The suspension was awesome! Giving me more clearance in the rock sections and eating up any whoops.

If you didn't want Arizona pinstripes, then this wasn;t the ride for you! A lot of tight, tight trails! But the views were awesome!

[ame="http://youtu.be/pNCd9_ErPF4"]302 Found[/ame]

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Gotta love Sycamore Creek,been going out there since to 70's.
We gotta get together and go out there sometime Bob.There is a hundreds of miles of trails out there.

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Gotta love Sycamore Creek,been going out there since to 70's.
We gotta get together and go out there sometime Bob.There is a hundreds of miles of trails out there.
Yes we do...I was talking with Paul about when I was at DFR. Not sure I could hang with your speed!

You heading down to the 500????

How much for the rack
$550
Teryx Heavy Duty Steering Rack

Rack is made by GearOne, so individual parts can be replaced. If you have LT, you need to get tie rod extentions (which DFR included in my rack).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000