Suspended Fabrication prepping car for Henderson BITD

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
It's hard to tell from the pics but are you testing with only one person in the car?

cocojoe

May 14, 2012
Car looks even better up close! Now get to work on my stuff and what was that new SF tag line Dean used on Friday?

"Bring us a SXS and take home a RACE CAR!"
Just wondering if you want to have the Skunk Monkey preferred parking pass scraped off or leave it on?

acme

Jul 21, 2015
Keep the Skunk Monkey, that Funky Monkey on it...

Good luck at the race and hurry back so you can finish my stuff!

cocojoe

May 14, 2012
Keep the Skunk Monkey, that Funky Monkey on it...

Good luck at the race and hurry back so you can finish my stuff!
Started to tear into the back of the dash of the skunk monky last night, looks like i'm going to have a lot of fun with that.

Aug 30, 2015
Sheridan, WY
For racers needing parts at BITD events...

Peak Powersports will be attending all 2016 BITD races with a trailer full of Polaris parts. We just finished stocking +/-$20K in common Polaris RZR wear items such as hubs, bearings, brake components, drive and driven clutches, belts, CV and CV boots, every engine sensor (including an ECU) and even a few big items like steering racks, front diff. and transmissions. Many parts are common between the RZR 1000 XP and the XP turbo so we plan to cover both.

You can also access parts diagrams from our website (peakpowersportsllc) and place orders on-line.

And - racers receive a 20% discount by calling the store to confirm/set up an account.
307-672-6414

See you in Parker!

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
For racers needing parts at BITD events...

Peak Powersports will be attending all 2016 BITD races with a trailer full of Polaris parts. We just finished stocking +/-$20K in common Polaris RZR wear items such as hubs, bearings, brake components, drive and driven clutches, belts, CV and CV boots, every engine sensor (including an ECU) and even a few big items like steering racks, front diff. and transmissions. Many parts are common between the RZR 1000 XP and the XP turbo so we plan to cover both.

You can also access parts diagrams from our website (peakpowersportsllc) and place orders on-line.

And - racers receive a 20% discount by calling the store to confirm/set up an account.
307-672-6414

See you in Parker!
Now if you only had a trailer full of Yamaha parts lol

Aug 30, 2015
Sheridan, WY
We are a Polaris, Yamaha and Kawasaki dealer. We are not opposed to assisting with Yamaha parts as well...just do not know what items will fail yet to stock the trailer with. Glad to help racers with any brands!

Also - We are in WY and with snow on the ground we have killer prices on RZR XP, RZR Turbo and even Yamaha YXZ (have 2 yellow models in stock). Anyone looking for a ride for dune season hit me up...I have room to haul an extra unit to each BITD race in 2016.

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
We are a Polaris, Yamaha and Kawasaki dealer. We are not opposed to assisting with Yamaha parts as well...just do not know what items will fail yet to stock the trailer with. Glad to help racers with any brands!

Also - We are in WY and with snow on the ground we have killer prices on RZR XP, RZR Turbo and even Yamaha YXZ (have 2 yellow models in stock). Anyone looking for a ride for dune season hit me up...I have room to haul an extra unit to each BITD race in 2016.
Yeah we are racing a Yamaha and we are not sure what to stock the truck chase truck with as I've spent the last few years racing a Polaris it also seems not all the parts are available yet! Cool to see a shop like you guys coming out to support and help racers

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Will Peak Powersports be set up somewhere during race day with these parts and what is going to be your pricing for such parts. Is it to be expected to take a eye gouging since these parts would obviously be a NEED item for racers looking to buy parts on race day

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000