SUPERSTITION RIDE POTLUCK SAT NITE 10/22

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
8 East > Drew Rd. North > S80 left > Huff Rd North > camp on left

Look for a bunch of farm Wagons :cool:
DREW ROAD IS TOO FAR EAST. I-8 TO DUNAWAY RD. GO NORTH TO EVAN HEWES HWY (OLD HWY 80) RIGHT TO HUFF RD. THEN LEFT ON HUFF RD UNTIL YOU REACH THE CONCRETE DIP IN THE ROAD & LOTS OF FARM WAGONS ON THE LEFT. YOU WILL PASS WHEELER RD ON HUFF RD.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
YOU HAVE THE DIRECTIONS TO GET THERE, CORRECT? SCHANNON SHOULD BE THERE WHEN YOU GET THERE. HE SAID WE WILL BE CAMPING TO THE NORTH OF THE MUDHILLS CLOSE TO THE BOMBING ROAD.
Hey DD,
When you say "Mud Hills" are ya talking about the hills on the South end of the area as you pull in off the Dip? I will be pulling in around 10am tomorrow and don't want to get all set up and find out everyone else sets up a 1/4 mile away:eek: Looks like a huge area, just wanna get close to where you guys normally set up:D
I know there has been maps posted but maybe post one up with a pin on the spot that you perfer:D I know I'm a pain in the ass but you love me:eek:

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Hey DD,
When you say "Mud Hills" are ya talking about the hills on the South end of the area as you pull in off the Dip? I will be pulling in around 10am tomorrow and don't want to get all set up and find out everyone else sets up a 1/4 mile away:eek: Looks like a huge area, just wanna get close to where you guys normally set up:D
I know there has been maps posted but maybe post one up with a pin on the spot that you perfer:D I know I'm a pain in the ass but you love me:eek:
YES YOU ARE CORRECT. THERE IS A ROW OF SIGNS SAYING BOMBING AREA ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE AREA BY THE DIP. SCHANNON PLANS ON PARKING THERE ABOUT 900' OFF OF HUFF RD. HE SHOULD BE THERE WHEN YOU GET THERE. IF YOU GET THERE BEFORE HIM YOU START A CIRCLE & WE WILL CAMP WHERE EVER YOU PUT YOUR TRAILER. WE WILL PROABABLY HAVE SEVERAL LARGE CIRCLES ANYWAY. YES I DO LOVE YOU & YOU ARE NOT A PAIN IN THE TUSHY.

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Well on a plane back to California, so i will be there in the morning, I might be asleep but I will be there. Rzrlvr when you turn off the road at the dip head north and you will hit a row of signs, turn left or west and we will be in that direction. we have been camping in that area for years so there should be a few fire pits unless somebody stole them. For those of you worried about the bombing range, it is actually about 1 1/2 miles north, so little breven doesnt get to bring any bombs home for dad.

Like DD said we will probably have more than on circle.

See you guys later.................Lets Ride.

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Let me know of any produce we need as I am the ranch market. cilentro? ...

Sent from my DROIDX

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Vince, whats up buddy? glad to see your making it out, cilantro would be awesome and if you have any fresh green chilis or green onions, we can get justinsrex to bbq them for us. has a great recipe. later.

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Vince, whats up buddy? glad to see your making it out, cilantro would be awesome and if you have any fresh green chilis or green onions, we can get justinsrex to bbq them for us. has a great recipe. later.
Hey schannon.
What kind of chilies? Green onions, cabage ,cilantro. Got it.

Sent from my DROIDX

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Well on a plane back to California, so i will be there in the morning, I might be asleep but I will be there. Rzrlvr when you turn off the road at the dip head north and you will hit a row of signs, turn left or west and we will be in that direction. we have been camping in that area for years so there should be a few fire pits unless somebody stole them. For those of you worried about the bombing range, it is actually about 1 1/2 miles north, so little breven doesnt get to bring any bombs home for dad.

Like DD said we will probably have more than on circle.

See you guys later.................Lets Ride.
Thanks Schannon:D See ya in the morning!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000