SUPERSTITION RIDE OCT 21ST TO 23RD

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
JIM & MELISSA'S RIDE IS WAY COOL. IF YOU DIDN'T CHECK IT OUT YOU MISSED SOMETHING REALLY DIFFERENT. GREAT DESIGN & EXECUTION. JIM HAD A EAR TO EAR SMILE ALL WEEKEND. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIS ACTION SHOTS. WE NEED TO SKIN IT IN RHINO PLASTICS. THE "TEJON RHINO" SOUNDS GOOD.

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Thanks for all the fun guys and was great putting faces to the names, must do it again:D. Chad
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7MMGaUHsCU&feature=player_embedded]Builders Show 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

TJWIZ

Double Tap Racing #803
Jul 30, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca.
www.facebook.com
@ RZRLuvr: :D It happends. I think I had to bail out a second time, driving behind Dave LOL

@ Bear: I had about 45 minutes of footage. I didn't want to make it too long. The next run I attend, I'll show the longer version on movie night.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks for the great vid TJ! I love the part when Dave bails on the dune and jacks you guys all up:D
I didn't bail.....it was a Polaris malfunction of my steering box.....recall notice, SB00.69.......duh!!;)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
I didn't bail.....it was a Polaris malfunction of my steering box.....recall notice, SB00.69.......duh!!;)

Yeah, likely story, I know you can't blame this one on Stumpy dragin' his feet or sumpthin' this time, Yellow Boxers.... :D;) Or should I say Yellow Thong....

Like i should talk, I almost crapped my pants the first night on that night ride. Man, not being able to see what's over the other side of the dune while your running on top sideways sure does pucker it up REAL GOOD!!!

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Thanks for the great vid TJ! I love the part when Dave bails on the dune and jacks you guys all up:D
Naw, I like the part where TJ was trying to film those F-18's without taking his camera off the mount.... Lot's of blue sky there!:eek: Thanks TJ, great vid....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000