DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
I was wondering how the power to weight was on the teryx 4. I was waiting for someone that drove it to say what they thought.
talking with brian he said it had plenty of power, the clutch and engine are super responsive, the speed limiter is set to 49mph but he said that was maybe using 2/3 throttle and still had alot left in it. the radiator looks to be at least a 1/3 larger than the two seat teryx, the eps works great. im 6'5" and i had plenty of room in the back seats. the u-joints on it were huge compared to the two seater all new diffs, the interior looks really nice, the frame is very beefy. the guys that got a ride in it were very impressed and the LTI kit looked very nice.

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
It looks and sounds like a total great weekend, compadre sorry I reported we were not coming till so late by the time we got up it was just not a good plan to drive that far.

runt

Sep 22, 2011
looking forward to the next get together........when? had a great time this weekend.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
looking forward to the next get together........when? had a great time this weekend.
Jim, here is the CTR car I was telling you that we saw them shock tuning at outlet center awhile back. Your car reminded me allot of this one.

Dan ...

rhinoadick

Mar 1, 2010
Had a great time also.Thought not having the rhino done ,and running was gonna be a bummer,but really .. it wasnt.Thanks to Shannon for the offer to ride shotgun.Very nice gesture.Really glad I got to meet you'all ,and the next "movie night"will go more smoothly.I promise.I'll have to purchace a good sxs video,and take some of my old rhino gopro footage. as well.See you at the next one.greg

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
JUST WANTED TO SAY A QUICK THANK YOU FOR THE ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT SHOWED UP TO SUPPORT THE SUSPENSION SHOW & SHINE, RIDES & CARNE ASADA DINNER. IT WAS GREAT PUTTING FACES TO SCREEN NAMES & MAKING NEW FRIENDS. WE GOT TO SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME WITH LA FAMILIA & OUR FRIENDS CHARLIE & TAMMIE. THE HOME MADE ICE CREAM WITH CHEESE CAKE WAS SO VERY TASTY. THANKS AGAIN TO CHAD & SCHANNON FOR ORGANIZING & PULLING OFF THIS FUN EVENT.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Had a great time also.Thought not having the rhino done ,and running was gonna be a bummer,but really .. it wasnt.Thanks to Shannon for the offer to ride shotgun.Very nice gesture.Really glad I got to meet you'all ,and the next "movie night"will go more smoothly.I promise.I'll have to purchace a good sxs video,and take some of my old rhino gopro footage. as well.See you at the next one.greg
I HAVE 3 SIDEXSIDE VIDEOS I WAS SUPPOSED TO BRING. I FORGOT, SO SORRY. I WILL PUT THEM IN THE TOYHAULER SO I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THEM.

fieldsinv

Sep 14, 2011
Inland Empire
Thanks everyone for an awesome weekend. I had a blast on the day and night rides. I've learned alot from PB, Shannon & George. I'm looking forward to more rides in the future.

Le

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
OK, finally here are some pics of camp and one of the rides we went on:D It's incredible how diverse the terrain is out there:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000