SUPERSTITION RIDE OCT 21ST TO 23RD

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Onsite and close to the bombing range signs we will see If I have to move in the morning.....:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Had a great time as always!! (Not the 5 hour drive home though). Thanks to UTVUG members and La Familia for the great rides, food, and company!! (George, I stopped by to give you a big kiss this morning, but you guys were still knocked out,......so peace out my brotha from anotha motha!!)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Yeah, but now I want to swap your motor into my Rzr4. I almost did it last night when you went to bed, but I thought I heard something, so I got scared and ran back to my trailer.........next time:cool: (Thanks PB for letting me take your XP for the spin!!)

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
She was the only RZR-800 to make the hill, I think? Good running machine!

UTVU was well represented at this one! ;)
Thanks PB! That was my very first time in the sand. Glad you were at the top to snap some pictures as evidence. :)

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Just getting home now. Great weekend out riding and hanging out with old friends and new. Yummy homemade ice cream ;) and lots of carne! Thanks to everyone for making the event a success.

Had a blowout on the way home. Thanks to Dan for stopping to give us moral support while we changed the tire. Swung by Bert's because Robert is itching to get a RZR.

Will be keeping the trailer loaded to ride next weekend in Ocotillo. All are welcome to come out, I'll be reviving the thread I started for this great event to support off-roading - San Diego Off-Road Coalition - Home

Much love to La Familia and all UTVs. :)

SpeedyAngie

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Just wanted to say thanks to all of you guys and gals that came out to Superstition, Everyone had a great time and thanks for all the help that you gave....... Hope to see you guys more this season!!!!!

Life's Short......Ride Hard

TJWIZ

Double Tap Racing #803
Jul 30, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca.
www.facebook.com
It was a great trip. Met alot of cool people and it was good putting faces with the screen names LOL. I got a lot of good ideas from other people (damm, that's more $$ I have to spend :D). Thanks for the tips and my first ROCK climbing experience PB. I'll see you guys at the LEGP and Soboba GP in January.

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Great to finally meet you Papa Bear...I only got in an overnight trip, but the riding Sat was great. The highlight is always the carne dinner (the pastor was awesome too). I was lucky enough to get behind the wheel of the LTI Teryx4, WOW! Anyone who thinks the horsepower numbers are too low should drive one. The clutch is flawless, the motor pulls up to the limit with lots of low torque, there is plenty still there to unleash, of course the LTI suspension ate up the terrain. Big thanks to Brain (LTI) and Kawasaki for bringing the Teryx4 out to the event!

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Well once again thanks to all for a great weekend of riding and fun. And as always it was wonderful to meet some great new peeps:D Got some good pics and will post them up tomorrow:D

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
It was a great trip. Met alot of cool people and it was good putting faces with the screen names LOL. I got a lot of good ideas from other people (damm, that's more $$ I have to spend :D). Thanks for the tips and my first ROCK climbing experience PB. I'll see you guys at the LEGP and Soboba GP in January.
IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU TJ. GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND IN CASTAIC.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Just getting home now. Great weekend out riding and hanging out with old friends and new. Yummy homemade ice cream ;) and lots of carne! Thanks to everyone for making the event a success.

Had a blowout on the way home. Thanks to Dan for stopping to give us moral support while we changed the tire. Swung by Bert's because Robert is itching to get a RZR.

Will be keeping the trailer loaded to ride next weekend in Ocotillo. All are welcome to come out, I'll be reviving the thread I started for this great event to support off-roading - San Diego Off-Road Coalition - Home

Much love to La Familia and all UTVs. :)

SpeedyAngie
SORRY ABOUT THE FLAT ANGIE. IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU, JAY & ROBERT. WE HAD FUN HANGING OUT WITH YOU GUYS. SORRY WE MISSED OUT ON THE RIDES.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000