supercross 2015

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
anybody else see that ryan vilipoto is racing world mxgp this year. and that milsaps and hahn signed on with kawa. :eek:

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Maybe they can put some money back into offroad then.........:mad:
Might be the year they get the SCORE bike championship.
Pretty sure that means monster kawi spent even more money to send him to Europe.....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
My theory is this. Since RV2 really wants to retire, he will opt to go race in the less competitive MXGP euro series and save his body and mind a ton of stress.

He has 1 year left on his Monster / Kawi deal so he has to compete, so he is choosing to go race in Europe. Plus if he wins a Euro championship he still gets some sort of bonus I would assume and he will also get a pretty cool new mark on his resume.

I think any level of MX is abusive on ones body so my theory could be way off but I would say that there is no way that Kawasaki would rather have him in Europe than in the US.

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
Marvin should take roczens ride. Interesting to see if they put anyone beside tomac and canard.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
It wont be a cakewalk for RV like some may think. If Cairoli is healthy, he will again be one to beat. Plus Paulin showed his speed in the MXoN and the GPs this year. And don't forget it's an 18 race season. A 16 race supercross season is not as demanding as the GPs so it will be tough on RV.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I see supercross ticket sales dwindling after no RV2 and JS7 even though there other great racers.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Ya rv pulling out a year early ruined it for me. I like reed, but he is super close to being only a manager/owner. Cant stand js7 but he was fast. Love js7 and reed bar to bar. K-roq and barcia will be watched for sure. But millsaps is gonna kill it this year. All my money is on 18. As long as there is no injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000