Stoddard Wells 01/17

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
What up Underground! Yesterday I was working on the Wino Rhino and decided last minute to head out 2 Stoddard Well on Sunday before the Rain. Glad I did. Awsome weather and great riding! I dont know if anyone one here like to ride out @ Stoddard Wells / Outlet Center Drive Barstow? Hit me up and we can get a group ride going!! Heres acouple of pictures I took!

Always representing the UNDERGROUND!!!

Last edited:

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Nice wino, way to represent, like the flag and the swag, that terrrain looks like superstition, so when you guys come next time will go that way. How far is Studdard from you? Or how far would it be for me?

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
It about 45-55 minutes from Riverside and 3 hours 2 minutes / 194.16 miles from Brawley (Mapquest Est.) :eek: Its the good riding spot close 2 home! I need to meet-up with you next tyme you head out 2 Superstition!

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
I'd be down for some driving out there. After this storm passes lets set up a weekend day to go.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Some of your pictures didn't come up Dan. Looks like some good riding there!
I fixed them. Good looking out Padilla!

X2 ! let me know when, i would like to roll if you dont mind my slow driving
Am not much faster than you JR but Brett well leave behind for sure! LOL We need to work on a date to hit Stoddard Wells soon!
That place has miles and miles of trails! We can hit Slash X and have acouple cold ones!! :D

Looks like you were in AZ.. Way to get out and RIDE!!! You should have been RACING ITP SERIES on sat...
Well the plan was to meet-up with you guys @ the race but I did not plan to intoxicate myself friday nite! :p Next tyme for sure Danny!

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
X2 ! let me know when, i would like to roll if you dont mind my slow driving
Not a big deal at all. Last weekend I drove about 60+ miles and we had 60cc and a 80cc (8 year old)dirt bikes in our group and I just followed them most of the time to make sure he'd be ok. In other words I don't have to drive it at Mock 900.
Slash X sounds like a plan. I've never been there before.

1BDDELX

Palmdale...Come Back To Me.... - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
After this rain it should be perfect out there. It was nice this weekend. Thanks for rolling out JR

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Slash X is cool...nothing special but have some good grease fries ! Goes good with a pitcher or 2 :)

Hey WINO what is up with your ride ? Mine seems to be flat at about 48 ?

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
slash x!!! good little place to have a beer, i havent been to barstow in about 2 years... pretty good riding out there
Thats what I here. Maybe you should should join tha group ride Brain. :rolleyes:

Slash X is cool...nothing special but have some good grease fries ! Goes good with a pitcher or 2 :)

Hey WINO what is up with your ride ? Mine seems to be flat at about 48 ?
Well every since I had to tow Todd from our trip back from the MDR race 2 OW, my motor has been laggin top end. I already changed the dirty @$$ fuel filter! I use to be abel to hit 62 MPH like nothing but the last ride the motor would lose power @ about 40-50 MPH! :mad: I would look into it but I am not a mechanic! Any good mechanic's you guys recommend? :confused:

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I towed my buddy and the next ride trash my cutch set up check your ssheave and see what it looks like ? Super easy to do I would start there if you already havent

Long Travel Ind.

Human Welding Machine - UTVUnderground Approved
May 31, 2009
anaheim
we were up there Sunday doing some shock testing it got a lil windy later in the day but still a great day !!!

I'm in for a group ride!!

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Sweet Brian were you at slash X or S.W..sounds like we might have a nice little group ride ! Hey what's up with all the S.D guys not chimin in on this ?

cls 78

Valentine Motorsports - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Norco
Hey Wino, I'm in for a ride out there. It's a cool easy day trip for sure. Some friends I grew up with live next door to Brian (owner of Slash X) great guy and cool place to visit.(Lots of history). Let me know I am sure I can drag Paul (ZT FAB) out of the shop for a day.

Later Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000