Stereo

torque beast

Torque Beast
Aug 22, 2014
Louisiana
Just bought a new rzr 1k and am looking for a good LOUD stereo for it. I've done some research and seams like the Polaris one is durable but not very loud. What is everyone using?

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
SSV works for sure. i have 2 of their products. and greg is a great guy. products are top notch.

Greg@SSVworks

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Oxnard, CA.
We have several options available for the XP from mild to wild. We can do an all inclusive basic overhead system with four speakers to a 1000 watt + ground pounding system with a 10" subwoofer.

Give me a call or send me your info in a PM and we will put together a custom package for you.

Greg
818-991-1778

Greg@SSVworks

Sep 29, 2011
Oxnard, CA.
This will depend on which system you are looking at. As I mentioned we have systems from mild to wild. If you are looking at pure volume The SSV Works five speaker system uses (4) 2-way 6.5" speakers and (1) 10" subwoofer and over 1000 watts and is ridiculously loud. :cool:

Give me a call or PM me your number and we will find the right system for you.

Dec 14, 2011
Temecula
if you meant wet sounds theyre nice but very bulky and expensive we run gregs pods with focal speakers and a kicker cvr sub and the kicker 1000.5 amp with the kicker blutooth piece if you want to hear your options come see"hear us" at the sand sports super show we will be in booth 607 you wont confuse us with anyone else lol!:D

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
GREG, i won the stereo system you placed in the raffle sat at sxs performance open house in ontario :cool: it was my last ticket on the strip i bought, and the first number called when we got there. and one of three raffle prizes i won. and all i can say is, that thing is a piece of art. ;) your water tight ipod controller box thingy is top notch bada$$. you other forum guys gotta check out those in any model. my question is how do i modify it to fit in a teryx? :confused: its the rzr 570/800/900 model. we might weld cross bars in a trapizoid shape? even making it fit in a rzr 1000 would be nice. do you ever sell the empty console/box by itself?

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Wow. Now thats customer service. :) like i said. Top notch. I will send a pm. And i will stop by at the sand show like i do every year. Thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torque beast

Torque Beast
Aug 22, 2014
Louisiana
I looked at the SSV systems. Does the overhead fit where I can still put on a roof? Or would the pods be better. I'm in Louisiana so don't have access to compare the 2

Greg@SSVworks

Sep 29, 2011
Oxnard, CA.
The SSV Works overhead works great with all factory Polaris roofs. If you have a stock and want a simple installation and great sounding system the overheads systems are perfect. If you are looking for something that has crazy volume and lots of power, the pod systems are a better choice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000