Steeeeeeekerz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TURBO1330

Aug 11, 2009
so cal
i think its joey doesnt have time for the little guys now that his name is out there (all the free beeees he gets and has to promote now.......) just like every other sponsored rider when they make it give me give me give me but fuk giving now that they r there.......haha

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
OUCH...thats harsh! lol It just time consuming and I am super busy all day long. Best time to get steeeeekerz is at events. But I will try like hell to please everyone and get stickers out in the mail.........You just have to bear with me a little. Trust me I wish I could get you all stickers all the time! I appreciate all the love and support!!!

Badbinder77

Side X Side Nation
Mar 3, 2010
Elko Nv
Hey Joey, Where is the UTVUnderground office located? I'm going to be headed to Murrieta on the 16th of Aug to pick up my roof for my Rhino. If your anywhere close to Murrieta I'll pick up some stickers in person.

TURBO1330

Aug 11, 2009
so cal
i just had to give a hard time on that one cuz it sounded like a chik flick move.... there i did the the tape thing for the last m.o.r.e .race been waiting for them too...hopeful i can get some before the m.d.r. night race biitd race wont have my rzr there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000