Steeeeeeekerz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Not to be an a$$, but I think joey should decide if the vehicle gets a sticker or not. I know with the car club relaxed Atmosphere, they decide if your ride is good enough to be in their club and no steeeekerz go on a ride that is not worthy.

That way when you rep the club you are proud to have the decal because not just anyone can roll with one. It has to be a nice, custom/modified ride. I realize it is advertisement, and that is Joey's decision. Just my 2 cents. Please try to hold the opposing opinion to a dull roar. :D

mc93yj

Mar 29, 2010
hobart indiana
I am from indiana and would be happy to pay for some underground stickers this is my ride only new pic I have off it.utvcrap cage,black rhino beadlocks,tusk skid,futv a-arm guards,pro armor doors,dfr harnesses,makin trax springs and getting installed now stage3 kit from holzhttp

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I hear ya but I did send Joey money for the stickers... if he doesn't want to send them he can send the money back.

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
NOW BY GOD, THAT IS A REBEL RIDE DESERVANT OF A LOGO! I think all Logo's should be paid for though unless these guy's want to sponsor someone or something. We have to support these guy's if we are going to have this site up for all of us to come together at. Again, just my 2 cents. Great ride MC 93yj! :) I personally hope they do pick & choose who gets them and I hope to have my Teryx worthy of 1 early next year.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
I think this sticker situation is getting outta hand! Get in line fellas Joey still owes me stickers since the UTVUG Thanksgiving trip last year! LOL JK Joey
I got somethang better. mM UTVUG shirt and flag! ;)

Nice photos Jeremy!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
First off, Jason, I am the ultimate tool for not getting these out right away. Rest assured for your troubles you are getting more than stickers. You should have a package on your doorstep come friday. Hope you enjoy the "stuff"

As for the STEEEEEEEEEEEKKKEEEERRRRRRZZZZZ

The way I look at it is Stickers is advertising for our thing of ours here at UTVUG. I am thrilled that so many people want to run our sticks and rep our site becuase thats what it is, OUR site. I may be the brick layer here but you guys are the tennants. Without you we are nothing so if you want stickers, stickers you get.

The only problem I have is time and money. UTVUG isnt exactly the gold mine for cash flow and stickers, especially ours, cost a pretty penny to generate and ship so it does help when you guys "donate" funds to get some stickers. However it is hard for me to want to charge. Like I said, I am just pumped you guys like them so much. Its crazy how many stickers we have moved, I would guess a few thousand easy over our first year. Times that by $3-$5 a piece and you can see how quickly that adds up. But if you guys ever catch me at an event hit me up! I usually am stocked up.

Anyway, thanks for loving the sticks and the site like you guys do. It truly is what drives me in keeping UTVUnderground the freshest most constantly updated UTV site on the web.

TURBO1330

Aug 11, 2009
so cal
joey

sorry for stirring the pot up was on norcos and d bombs (delotin) so i had to give you a hard time.. ive ask how much money u want for some.. at the events i get stuck in the BEER line .. but the good news is i got my hands on a water jet so going to put permanent stickers on my doors next week... :D

Badbinder77

Side X Side Nation
Mar 3, 2010
Elko Nv
Jesse, I am in Vista, CA. About 30-40 minutes south of Murrieta in North County San Diego. Hit me up and come by!!
Right on, thats not to far out of my way. Whats the address? I'll put it in the GPS and stop by the afternoon of the 16th sometime.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
First off, Jason, I am the ultimate tool for not getting these out right away. Rest assured for your troubles you are getting more than stickers. You should have a package on your doorstep come friday. Hope you enjoy the "stuff"

As for the STEEEEEEEEEEEKKKEEEERRRRRRZZZZZ

The way I look at it is Stickers is advertising for our thing of ours here at UTVUG. I am thrilled that so many people want to run our sticks and rep our site becuase thats what it is, OUR site. I may be the brick layer here but you guys are the tennants. Without you we are nothing so if you want stickers, stickers you get.

The only problem I have is time and money. UTVUG isnt exactly the gold mine for cash flow and stickers, especially ours, cost a pretty penny to generate and ship so it does help when you guys "donate" funds to get some stickers. However it is hard for me to want to charge. Like I said, I am just pumped you guys like them so much. Its crazy how many stickers we have moved, I would guess a few thousand easy over our first year. Times that by $3-$5 a piece and you can see how quickly that adds up. But if you guys ever catch me at an event hit me up! I usually am stocked up.

Anyway, thanks for loving the sticks and the site like you guys do. It truly is what drives me in keeping UTVUnderground the freshest most constantly updated UTV site on the web.

JD,

I got my "stuff"....thx brother! Laughed my ass off when I opened it up. Plenty of safety supplies for those cold nights in the desert when the lot lizards come out. Thx again for the stickies and the other shwag

ultimate1

Ultimate1
Feb 9, 2009
Nor-Cal
I would be happy to send a nice self addressed stamped envelope so you can send me out a pair as well, maybe that would help offset a little cost? Let me know. We want to rep up here in NOR-CAL TOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000