starving racers ???

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
Well as many of you know the program is having major trouble. Nothing has been purchsed for months, and now the lease on the building wasnt paid and the locks were changed. SRpops was funding the whole deal, and because of an arguement with SRjason he has essentially shut down the program. Any and all issues with SR should be brought up to him. His contact # is 619-438-1812. He is reported as the 95% owner and is the only one that can answer your questions.

this message was in my emails ...

Last edited:

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Since I was getting no where with SR about money donated to my sons racing account I filed a protest with Pay Pay to see if I could get a dialog going.

Then I found some other site where one of the SR guys was telling the truth so I let him have it.

I just got this in my email from paypal.

You received a full or partial refund of $20.00 USD from Vicarious Motor Sports.

To see all the transaction details, please log into your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant information

Name: Vicarious Motor Sports
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 619-569-8054
Note from Merchant: your an idiot dude.. your punk son got a transponder from sr. what an idiot you are

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original transaction details

Description: Starving Racers - Code Rahders Sponsorship Fund,
Unit price: $20.00 USD
Amount: $0.00 USD
Total: $20.00 USD
Nice.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
That is BS. Let me make sure I understand. All the money that was donated to Code after round 1 they are keeping? If this is true, we should all email them and vioce our outrage. We should get the Turko files involved.

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Those guys are real dirt bags.... I am getting my $50.00 donation back from Paypal then I will send Code a check... I would love to meet these punks at the track or the desert one day....

Rhinoracer141

Jan 17, 2009
Chandler
Hey Doug that kinda pissed me off too!! when I seen that on the other site and was not called for at all!! and then I found this response to your post and was posted by SRJason so I thought I would share it with you! not that it means anything.

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:40 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just read over the quoted section in your post Doug. I had skipped it before becaue I thought it was one of those deals where it was you responding to what someone else had posted earlier...

I assure you I did not issue you a refund or write that note!! I do not have access to the paypal account!!

It could have only been Jim, John, Brian, Taylor, or Will. Jim does not use words like Dude..I know that for a fact...Johnny would never say anything like that..and you know it....

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Hey James, yes those words seem somewhat out of character even for Jason but who knows for sure & at this point I really don’t care anymore. He’s had plenty of chances to save us but would never respond to anything after the melt down, phone calls, personal email, PM & posts, till the refund came in & I posted it, then it was "It isn’t me Doug, honest!" Too much drama, too much BS, too late.

Rusty, really don’t know who has control over the money donated, lot of talk and finger pointing. In 2 months time there’s so much that’s happened it would take more time than anyone has to go over. On this SRtalk site there over 48 pages just on one subject alone, Joey wishes he had that kind of traffic lol….sorry boss.

We joked about Turko but I’m over it, I just want everyone to get their money back, close this chapter, and move on.

SR was a great concept, it’s sad what happened.

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
I filed a Paypal dispute last night and today Starving Racers voluntarily refunded my money.

Doug,

Let me know how I can get the $50.00 to Code.... I can send it to you paypal account or I can mail you a check. Let me know. That money was meant for Code and that is where I want it to go....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Mar. 27, 2009 12:29:31 PDT
Transaction ID: 8DM04621D9240531U

Hello UTV Underground,

You received a full or partial refund of $20.00 USD from Vicarious Motor Sports.

To see all the transaction details, please log into your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant information

Name: Vicarious Motor Sports
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 619-569-8054
Note from Merchant: And he is now banned. There are hundreds of racers that will take his place.

Original transaction details

Description: Starving Racers - Code Rahders Sponsorship Fund,
Unit price: $20.00 USD
Amount: $0.00 USD
Total: $20.00 USD

TWEEKERS!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000